BY CHOBANI

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters. see more...

Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love chill Bonnie vanilla yogurt! It's the only yogurt I eat. I put it in my smoothies and I also use the plane one for my tacos and burritos instead of using sour cream. Much less fat than sour cream BTW. With the vanilla flavor at either eat with some trail mix or granola on top or by itself it's so delicious and it's the perfect consistency.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this yogurt. I ate it every single day over the summer with granola sprinkled on top. It is almost like eating a dessert. Chobani is my go-to brand when it comes to yogurt. The vanilla flavor is delicious. I've found that I can also use this yogurt in recipes such as brownies and cakes.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this as a snack/dessert! I was not a fan of Greek yogurt but Chobani really won me over with their amazing flavor combinations. I love being able to cheat and have chocolate without feeling totally awful. These are great any time of the day for an on the go snack for very little calories.
Marisela B.
Marisela B.
Henderson, NV
Love this Greek yogurt it's super creamy and delicious I buy mine at my local supermarket Meijer stores. First time and I will now forever prefer this brand. The value is great for the quality you get. I would totally and have recommended it to my friends and family.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Foodie Expert
Chobani definitely makes the best Greek yogurt. I have tried several other brands and none have the superior taste and texture of Chobani. This vanilla yogurt has just the right amount of vanilla and sweetness, and the chocolate adds that extra bit of indulgence.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
Foodie Expert
This yogurt has a great taste and great texture. The fruit included is always fresh and the flavor is fm great. The price can be a little more expensive depending on where you buy them but many times I find they are on sale! I definitely recommend his product!
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Cho ani yogurt, especially with a hint of a flavor or real fruits inside. Very good flavor, the packaging makes it easier for on the go or trips. Very filling and healthy. I really can't complain. I wish I could add granola to it or slight of chocolate.
If you like to take care of your health, but you also like to have some " treats", this is definitely the best way, it taste sweet and delicious and you don't feel guilty, i recommend you to buy it, and if you don't like this flavor, they have more!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bronx, NY
Great tasting product and a good amount of flavor options to choose from. It tastes like a vanilla and chocolate pudding. I bought it at my local grocery store and like that it is healthier than its competitors. I would recommend it to others.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Julian, WV
Not a huge fan of most greek yogurts or any yogurt for that matter, but I've found several flavors of Chobani that I actually like! Flavor is actually pretty thick and there are plenty to choose from! Definitely great for a quick snack!!!!!!!