BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

How Matters™. This cup, and every cup of Chobani® Greek Yogurt, is a commitment to crafting our delicious Greek Yogurt the right way--using only natural ingredients, real fruit and milk--without preservatives or artificial flavors. Because how we make our food matters.

Hannah K.
Kearney, NE
Love this! It is so creamy and delicious!! I have a hard time finding just regular yogurt that I like but I fell in love with this one super easily!! I haven't tried a lot of the other flavors, but I would definitely be willing!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I was not big into yogurt, however when I tried this I was hooked. I usually get from Walmart and its reasonably priced. I love how smooth it is and the chocolate is so good mixed in with it. Good flavor??? no Great flavor.. I could eat this for dessert every night or just for a go to snack.. try it, you might love it.
abigail s.
Tempe, AZ
By far my favorite flavor and brand of yogurt! The Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Blended Low-Fat Greek Yogurt is the perfect snack to pass as your favorite decadent dessert. Don't forget to add your favorite granola. (-; You can find this yogurt at any of your local grocery stores!
Megan L.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this because it is a great dessert crusher when I am craving something sweet!  It had the perfect balance of Vanilla and Chocolate!  I haven't found a yogurt as good as this one!  I bought this from Kroger and I would definitely recommend getting this.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this yogurt. I ate it every single day over the summer with granola sprinkled on top. It is almost like eating a dessert. Chobani is my go-to brand when it comes to yogurt. The vanilla flavor is delicious. I've found that I can also use this yogurt in recipes such as brownies and cakes.
LeAnn F.
Shreveport
I love that Chobani's low fat options never actually taste like they're low fat.  And to be able to make a chocolate chunk yogurt that easily blends to two textures (yogurt and chocolate) is great! I tell all of my yogurt loving friends to try chobani
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
I have been eating this yogurt to aid to lifting weights. It is low in fats and high in protein, yet still tastes sweet. I typically mix it with granola for extra protein! Love it, staple to my diet. You can buy it virtually anywhere they sell yogurt.
Alana N.
Super delicious and creamy! Chobani yogurt is so amazing. It's the only yogurt I buy! this tastes like a vanilla milkshake with chocolate swirls. Hands down my favorite yogurt and I will definitely be buying any new flavors
McKann T.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally don't think Chobani yogurt tastes very good and it's usually not worth the cost it sells for. I would not recommend this product and I do not purchase it for myself anymore because I've found better options.
Erica P.
Missouri City
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is great tasting, and a great value. It is healthier then some alternatives with less sugars and more protein to keep you satisfied and full. I am a repeat customer of ChobanI and would recommend to others.