Chobani® Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Allison V.Chobani® Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by ashley marie l.

BY CHOBANI #47 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean Powder. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Ashyah J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this so so much! So I’m not a big fan of green yogurt but Cbobani is so good I can’t not love it! Also I’m a sucker for vanilla bean so of course it’s my go to flavor! I recommend this for people who are always on the go and don’t have a lot of time to eat breakfast! Just pop one of these bad boys open and it’ll hold you over until you get a chance for a snack break.
J.M. C.
Albuquerque
These drinks are the perfect addition to my breakfast. Easy to consume, loaded with flavor and protein. Pair it with a fried egg sandwich I start my day that way at least twice a week. A major plus, my local grocery store always has them on sale perhaps 3/$5 so I'm sure in your neck of the woods you can try these at a bargain price. Smooth and creamy with that recognizable Greek yogurt tartness afterward I give these five stars easily
Megan J.
I absolutely love these drinks! I used to use them often, because I would have a long commute, but now I just enjoy them at home. The flavors are great, they are filling and the texture of the drink is spot on. I love that there is no pulp or chunky fruit mixed it. The drink is velvety and smooth. Not overly sweet too, which is nice!
Stephanee M.
Sparks, NV
You can't go wrong with Chobani so I was super excited to try this Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt drink!  It is nice refreshing meal on the go!  Great flavor and it satisfied my afternoon cravings for a snack or a light meal.  I will definitely have some in my office fridge for those types of days.
Shaunie B.
I love a plain vanilla yogurt and I love my yogurts in drink form so this the best of both worlds! Chobani has the right consistency it’s not too runny and it doesn’t have a weird after taste. Now granted it is Greek yogurt and I know for some people that may taste sour but for me it’s perfect.
MiNa B.
I purchased Chobani® Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink at my local Target store and I am so happy that I did! Chobani Yogurt is super healthy and delicious -especially compared to other yogurt products on the market. After taking a few bites, I paired this yogurt with honey almond granola and it was awesome! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Alba P.
Little Falls, NJ
I tried this yesterday for the first time for a quick snack while I was out running errands and it was pretty good! The only thing I felt could’ve been better was the sweetness, it needed a tiny bit more sugar but overall a great quick thing to grab or bring with you on the go!
Naenae 💜.
Cordova
Yummy!!! Super affordable ( if bought at Kroger’s ) . I always have to buy one when I go out to shop for groceries  It had a delicious vanilla flavor. Plus it’s low-fat!! It’s a win win for someone who likes yogurt but in a liquid form. Definitely recommend.
Breahana H.
Austin, TX
I am very Into the idea of drinking yogurt rather than a spoon. These are very great for a healthy on the go, needing breakfast lifestyle. I favor China i flavors and I like the ideal ness of having this on the go on my way to work in the mornings.
Holly G.
Bellevue, PA
I really like this High protein smoothie like drink.made withLowfat yogurt (cultured pasteurized nonfat milk, cream.I have also tried the coffee flavor and love it,helps with the digestive system.I feel like I did something good for myself.