Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink

Chobani® Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink

by Chobani

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean Powder. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Gluten Free
Ou-d Kosher
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Excellent Source Of Calcium
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Gabriella K.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is one of my favorite go to drinks whenever I’m in a hurry. In my opinion i would say it’s not that expensive and it’s a healthy alternative to getting something else. I buy it at my local supermarket, Shoprite.
Naenae
Cordova
Yummy!!! Super affordable ( if bought at Kroger’s ) . I always have to buy one when I go out to shop for groceries  It had a delicious vanilla flavor. Plus it’s low-fat!! It’s a win win for someone who likes yogurt but in a liquid form. Definitely recommend.
Megan C.
Love the vanilla. The yogurt has great consistency. You can always expect a great product from Chobiani. The flavor is on point.
Jhonneryz T.
New York
Do you like healthy drinks? I love the CHOBANI brand, any flavor, any consistency! They re delicious and very affordable
Medina C.
Saint Louis, MO
So yummy, and filling. The smell is great as well, and it is something I find myself craving now!
Tony K.
Huntley, IL
I love vanilla bean! So vanilla bean yogurt is a no brainer. The only thing with any flavored yogurt is the sugar content. I usually just get plain Greek yogurt and add my own stuff to it, but every once in a while it's a nice treat to get one with flavor.
Ashleyy C.
The vanilla bean flavored one is my favorite i really like these because they are healthy and perfect for on the go they are also affordable
Fatima M.
North Bergen
Perfect for days that I’m running late I can have my yogurt on the go. The flavor is amazing and I can’t compare it to anything else. It’s a great price for the quality and it keeps me healthy and full.
Roxy P.
Mexico, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
If I'm in a hurry, I always grab this in the morning. The vanilla bean taste reminds me of vanilla bean yogurt and it doesn't have much of the sour after taste like some of the other flavors this brand has. Definitely recommend for someone on the go.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
Such a wonderful, creamy vanilla flavor. I love how portable it is. I pack it in lunches or grab one on my way out the door. I consistently have this product in my refrigerator. Just love it.

Looking for your answer?