Chobani® Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Allison V.Chobani® Vanilla Bean Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by ashley marie l.

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean Powder. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Bitty B.
Phoenixville
Yummy and great for starting your day. Also great for lunches. I buy this drink whenever I get the chance because it's great for bringing to school and work for when you're in a rush and need something quick to eat. I recommend this to anyone who needs a quick breakfast
nickiestclair S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I really like the chip ani drinkable yogurt for a fast breakfast or for an in the go snack. It tastes good and has a decent amount of protein so it is also good after a workout. They have it at the local star market and traget.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
These drinkable yogurts are so yummy and easy! You can grab these when you’re on the go and drink it after a workout or for a snack or quick breakfast. I love these and I always buy them in bulk to have to grab on the go.
Serena W.
Delaware City, DE
I mainly buy this for my daughter who has acid reflux. It helps to calm the burning down. Plus there is a good amount of minerals in the drink to make sure she gets enough of the daily allowance. I find them in most of the sores in my area and on sale a lot.
jessica q.
Castro Valley, CA
YUMMMM!!! I love this drink. Anything that says vanilla and I’m in! I think it’s a great way to start a day on the go. It’s also very filling. You get full after drinking it. At least I do... I recommend this to others!
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
Product isn’t packed with much of flavor or even tasteful. The packaging is useful being in a bottle to make it easier to eat on the go. It’s similar to danon Greek yogurt but not the same flavor .
Zelda H.
El mirage, AZ
If you are always on the go and you love treating yourself, get these! I used to drink them almost everyday when I was pregnant! Probiotics are so good for your gut and overall HEALTH. Not too sweet & just the perfect taste!
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I love this shake like drink. They are great on the go. I’ve been trying to eat better and these help. The vanilla flavor is my personal fave. I’m thinking these could be used in smoothies.
Sierra W.
Fresno, CA
Chobani drinkable yogurts make for the perfect healthy snack! Kinda pricey depending on where you get it but I think that it’s worth the money. The vanilla flavor is soooo good!
Jessica R.
Brookings
I’ve been eating the Chobani Greek yogurt flip cups for years so when my boyfriend brought me home this I was a little skeptical of trying it. I’m extremely picky when it comes to yogurt, but surprisingly I enjoyed this. It has a very rich flavor and is creamy. I have now added these to my grocery list.