GroceryDairyChobani
Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz

Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz

by Chobani

Introducing Chobani™ Coffee Creamers. We keep our creamer simple and delicious. Starting from farm-fresh cream from our yogurt-making process, we only add milk, cane sugar, and a touch of natural flavoring. Stirred into your coffee, our creamer makes every sip sweeter than the last. Age Group: adult.

I have been seeing this every where on tiktok!! Has anyone tried it? And what are your thoughts about it?
Did these just recently come out? I'm so excited to try
Start your review of Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz!
Beatrice C.
West Islip, NY
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Beatrice C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is now hands-down my favorite creamer! I’m absolutely obsessed ! I feel as if I don’t even need to purchase the best coffee because they all taste good with the creamer . I always have to have one at home .
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Krissy D.
Purchased at: Target
I'm loving Chobani coffee creamers, they have just enough flavor and aren't full of sugar either. I just had to try the pumpkin spice creamer, it tastes better than other brands. Just the right amount of pumpkin spice, that it isn't overwhelming too.
Evie  L.
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Evie  L.
Purchased at: Target
BEST CREAMER OF ALL TIME. After trying this creamer, I will not buy any other kind. It is the perfect sweet taste. If you love a vanilla-y, sweet cream, you have to try this! It tastes like sweet cream cold foam from #starbucks #cozycup
Christina  M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Christina  M.
Purchased at: Publix
I loved this!!!! It’s not overly sweet. It’s just right. I ended up lessening the amount of sugar in my coffee and I added the creamer and it was perfect. I will definitely buy this again. Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz
Stephanie R.
Sparks, NV
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie R.
Only 3 stars because there’s a thick layer of cream that’s hardened at the top. I also bought the vanilla flavor and it also has this problem. The bottle says to shake well but it doesn’t mix the hard layer of cream. Other than that the flavor is amazing. I can only find this at sprouts.
Tasha  W.
Staten Island, NY
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Tasha  W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
We love Chobani in this house from yogurts to creamers. We decided to try vanilla cold brew and it wasn’t that bad at all#coffee#Chobani
Karen M.
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Karen M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I normally buy dairy free creamers but these went on sale so I decided to try them. I LOVE these creamers. Hands down my favorite and best of all it surprisingly doesn’t hurt my stomach. I’ve tried the cookies and cream and vanilla, and this is my least favorite flavor. It’s still great but Vanilla is perfection🤌🏼.
Lisa M T.
Woodlawn, TN
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Lisa M T.
I just started using Chobani creamers recently and I am hooked. Made with real milk, cane sugar, and natural flavors. No additives. Creamy and delicious. A bit pricey so I'm looking for it on sale and will use intermittently worth regular half & half. The Peppermint Mocha is seasonal so i snagged some and popped them in the feezer.Thaw in fridge and ready to go.
Felicia R.
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Felicia R.
I got the Flip Edition almond coco loco. And it's Loco. I love almond joy flavored coffees and I found one of my favorite at home ways to enjoy it. Bliss in a bottle🍶
Bisma Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
Chobani Sweet Cream Dairy Coffee Creamer - 24 fl oz uploaded by Bisma Z.
I got the flip edition almond coco loco and it’s my absolute favorite now!!! It has coconut flavor which I love personally and is not crazy sweet either. I add just maybe like a tablespoon in a 12 oz tumble and I’m good to go. Reminds me of the coconut frappe that Starbucks used to have back in the day that I loved. My new go to creamer for coffee☕️ yummy yummy