GroceryDairyChobani
Strawberry Granola Crunch Oat Probiotic Yogurt - 53oz

Chobani Strawberry Granola Crunch Oat Probiotic Yogurt - 5.3oz

by Chobani

ntroducing Chobani Oat Blends with Crunch. Made with organic oats sprouted from the ground, we naturally dry then soak the oats in batches to deliver a smooth, delicious product. Paired with natural non-dairy toppings, you can enjoy some crunch with that creaminess. Each cup contains billions of probiotics and 4g of protein. And all our oat blends with crunch are kosher, vegan-friendly, and contain no dairy, no lactose, no soy, no preservatives, or no artificial flavors. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani Strawberry Granola Crunch Oat Probiotic Yogurt - 5.3oz!
Danielle  J.
Florence, NJ
Chobani Strawberry Granola Crunch Oat Probiotic Yogurt - 5.3oz uploaded by Danielle  J.
Chobani oat strawberry granola crunch is one of my favorite brands and flavors of yogurt. It has these little strawberry pieces, almonds and granola to flip inside it and its YUMMY! Has 180 calories with 7 grams of protein. It has only natural ingredients and no dairy. I wouldn't change a thing about this yogurt! [product:chobani-strawberry-granola-crunch-oat-probiotic-yogurt---5.3oz]
Nyesha A.
Atlanta, GA
Chobani Strawberry Granola Crunch Oat Probiotic Yogurt - 5.3oz uploaded by Nyesha A.
Great non dairy yogurt.😁 I love the ingredients. its also creamy like a regular yogurt but you don't have to stir because of separation. The granola wasn't my favorite but it does compliment the yogurt well. Great addition to the chobani brand. Totally recommend.
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
The yogurt itself is super good, especially for being dairy free. The “strawberry fruit pieces” are a little gross in the yogurt and I’d prefer if it was just the granola.
Anisha S.
Jersey City, NJ
Thus dairy free oat yogurt is SO good. I love how it comes with granola so you can put that on top, I prefer yogurt with granola so this is so great! I would love for it to come out with more different flavors!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I really enjoyed this flavor. Really excited that there’s finally a dairy free version of the flips with different flavor options. It’s a bit thin which makes x10 more enjoyable because of how light it is. Again love the variety hoping there’s also be a coconut version one day as well.
Naheen K.
Brooklyn
Gut health is such an important part of the body and to create a sufficient amount of good gut bacteria we need probiotics. What’s an easy and affordable way to include it in our diet? Seek no further than chobani Greek yogurt. I love including this as apart of my breakfast or even as a snack with some bananas and granola. It is 10/10!
Lee Ann C.
Freehold, NJ
Pretty good vegan yogurt and like the toppings to add in but it’s just a bit too sweet for me all together. Would recommend if you like sweeter things! :)
Mary R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yum!!!!!!!!!!!! Great quick breakfast, or snack. The granola has sliced almonds, so I feel it’s worth the price. Really great flavor, and texture.
Bri P.
Elmhurst, NY
It’s okay definitely won’t purchase again. The crunchies it comes with is nothing out of this world but the strawberry berry yogurt itself has good taste. A little on the thin side for yogurt but still delicious. Also realized afterwards, it’s not vegan because it has honey 😅

Looking for your answer?