BY CHOBANI #11 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Strawberry Puree, Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Banana Puree, Organic Honey, Natural Flavors, Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Vegetable Juice Concentrate And Beta Carotene (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually drink these a lot. I think they’re a great breakfast option. They’re definitely better for you than a bagel lol. I usually buy them when they’re on sale for $1 each which is really cheap and affordable I think. So the reason I only gave this 4 stars though is because I felt sometimes the yogurt would solidify around the cap. Now I’m weird with textures so I have a really hard time trying to drink something when there is a weird slimy texture involved. However this didn’t happen all the time so I still buy them but just be warmed if you have a texture problem!
Shimmmah K.
Tampa, FL
Honestly, I'm kind of over the whole Greek yogurt trend, but Chobani is the brand I'm still a fan of. The greek yogurt drinks are pretty tasty. I tend to stay away from low-fat varieties though, because of the sugar trickery that ensues on labels. "Evaporated cane sugar" is still sugar and offers no nutritional value, but this is just one of many label trends designed to make buyers think they are using a more natural product.
Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
I was really excited to try this but I’ve gotta say I wasn’t impressed. I love yogurt but I’m usually scrambling to eat in the car on my way to work so I thought this would be a more convenient way to get a little protein in to start my day but something about the taste/texture combo just doesn’t sit well with me. I’ve used it to make smoothies though and it works great for that!
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
These yogurt drinks are really tasty and I like them in the morning when I’m in a hurry to work I can just grab and go. They keep me full for quite a while and the price isn’t bad for a Greek yogurt. It does have a little more sugar than I would like so I can’t give it 5 stars but it does make for an easy breakfast when you don’t have time
Ashley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I started drinking these in the mornings while in college because I didn’t have time to fix breakfast. They are a healthy alternative and keep you full for about 2-3 hours. The taste is great and most of the time you can find them 2 for 4 dollars at most stores. They have tons of flavors and this one is one of my favs
Norma V.
Winston-Salem
Delicious taste, cannot even tell that it’s fat free. Very rich and creamy taste and texture. The fruit flavor chosen is very fresh and just the amount of sweet needed. Perfect for on the go with this fast pace life we live these days. Great for children and teens on the go for school breakfast or lunch.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I lovvvveee this! I always get this after I work out or when I’m on my lunch break from work it taste so good!! And I love how full it makes me it’s my favorite snack ❤️ I definitely always tel my friends to try it when there around me I left them have a drink and they love it just as much as I do
Alex R.
Newburgh
I’m a huge fan of greek yogurt and I love yogurt drinks, so when I saw this I had to try it and of course it was delicious. Chobani makes some of the best greek yogurt, so of course the greek yogurt drink was amazing! It was smooth and refreshing with a little zing that greek yogurt tends to have!
TIFFANY F.
Detroit, MI
Omy geesh this drink here is so delicious I can’t get enough of them I buy them from Kroger where they are 4 for $5 or cheaper. When I say it makes a difference in your health, and it’s so quick and easy and on the go. Love this yogurt drink and it tastes good as well just wish it was bigger lol
Kelly S.
I buy these for the kids for an on the go snack.  They will grab these and have them on the road when we are out.

But these are not just for kids! They are smooth and taste great. The price is not too bad either.

Good alternative to sugary or fatty sweets and snacks!