Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani Strawberry Banana Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink

Chobani® Strawberry Banana Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink

by Chobani

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Strawberry Puree, Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Banana Puree, Organic Honey, Natural Flavors, Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Vegetable Juice Concentrate And Beta Carotene (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Gluten Free
Ou-d Kosher
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Excellent Source Of Calcium
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

I'm not a big fan of Greek yogurt, but how does this drink rank?
Start your review of Chobani® Strawberry Banana Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa K.
Chobani® Strawberry Banana Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink uploaded by Alyssa K.
My husband bought this for me to try because I love yogurt. I decided to have it for lunch and I was not disappointed. It had a smooth texture and a real strawberry-banana flavor! It was delicious! It has 210 calories and 14g of protein, which kept me full until dinnertime! I will be getting this again! Yum!
Karlie K.
Wahiawa
I call this the adult version of Danimals. I love this stuff. As someone with major acid reflux, chobani tends to take the burn away. Also good for hangovers. It’s like drinking a smoothie. I’d buy it again and again and recommend it.
ELIZABETH C.
PLAINFIELD
The kids like it. It takes me some getting used to but thats with all new things I try. Otherwise it is decent and i buy chobani for my children often.
Chelsea H.
Lakeville
Perfect for an on the go snack. For when I’m rushing in the morning and can’t sit down to eat a yogurt!
Paula F.
Dallas, Texas
I love how creamy and yummy this yogurt is. It is a great on the good breakfast. I really like how there are many different flavors. My favorite are the strawberry and the mango! I would totally recommend this if you enjoy drinking yogurt.
Ruth H.
Orange, CA
I like to drink this in the morning while on my way to school. It’s not too much dairy and not to much fruits. Just perfect! I also drank this a lot while i was recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery bc it has a good amount of protein and fills you up !!
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
These are sooooo good!!! I’m already in love with Chobani yogurts, so having this in a drinkable version has been awesome! I love that they’re Greek yogurt because not only do they taste fantastic, but they’re never too sweet. The size is perfect for on-the-go.
Amanda R.
These drinks are very tasty. It’s great in the morning. I like to grab one on the way out when I don’t have time for breakfast. Kind of taste like a strawberry banana smoothie. 😋 Yum! I do recommend.
Danielle C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! I love the strawberry banana flavor. Plus, the fact that they are healthy make them even better. This is quick and easy to take anywhere or simply enjoy art home anytime of day. To me, it is a rad expensive for the amount smoothie. However, I still recommend it!
Cherrie H.
Zanesville
I love this product it’s a fast grab and go out the door when you don’t have time to fix anything to eat. It keeps you satisfied with the protein, Their is no mess clean up drink and go.