BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Strawberry Puree, Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Banana Puree, Organic Honey, Natural Flavors, Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Vegetable Juice Concentrate And Beta Carotene (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Drink Chobani™

Real Fruit
Excellent Source Of Protein
1/3 Less Sugar*
Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
Probiotics
Grade A
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst

Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually drink these a lot. I think they’re a great breakfast option. They’re definitely better for you than a bagel lol. I usually buy them when they’re on sale for $1 each which is really cheap and affordable I think. So the reason I only gave this 4 stars though is because I felt sometimes the yogurt would solidify around the cap. Now I’m weird with textures so I have a really hard time trying to drink something when there is a weird slimy texture involved. However this didn’t happen all the time so I still buy them but just be warmed if you have a texture problem!
HEATHER S.
Purchased at: Target
AMAZING TASTE I love love love the ALL the flavors of Chobani yogurt smoothies. They are so good and the fulfilling and packed with such flavor and such a smooth taste that's perfect and I crave these ALOT. This has helped me break my soda habits by alot because whenever I'm thirsty I will grab these and sometimes I drink a few a day because they always quench my thirst. The one thing I wished is that they came in larger bottles so for the times I'm not on the go I can get multiple servings instead of an individual serving. Chobani® Strawberry Banana Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Drink
Shimmmah K.
Tampa, FL
Honestly, I'm kind of over the whole Greek yogurt trend, but Chobani is the brand I'm still a fan of. The greek yogurt drinks are pretty tasty. I tend to stay away from low-fat varieties though, because of the sugar trickery that ensues on labels. "Evaporated cane sugar" is still sugar and offers no nutritional value, but this is just one of many label trends designed to make buyers think they are using a more natural product.
Rebecca C.
Norfolk
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I do not often buy ‘fad food’. This product is awesome especially when you need a quick and easy snack. It tastes delicious and is very smooth and creamy. The container is the right size and shape also, so no spilling or messy mouth when drinking at your desk or in the car. The strawberry banana flavor is a traditional yogurt taste and this satisfying drink rids any hunger pains. Even though this is low-fat, it tastes hearty and substantial, not watery like some low fat products.
Ellie H.
Monroe, CT
I love, love the Chianti drink yogurts. Yogurt is known to be so healthy for the gut and have natural probiotics. I just have such a hard time wanting to eat regular yogurt. I am also not a huge morning eater or breakfast eater. This is the perfect solution. I just drink the yogurt it’s thin and delicious. There are so many low calorie flavors that taste so yummy. Also, not high in sugar which is awesome.
Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
I was really excited to try this but I’ve gotta say I wasn’t impressed. I love yogurt but I’m usually scrambling to eat in the car on my way to work so I thought this would be a more convenient way to get a little protein in to start my day but something about the taste/texture combo just doesn’t sit well with me. I’ve used it to make smoothies though and it works great for that!
Elena P.
Schnecksville
The yogurt drink shared many of the same flavors you expect from Chobani yogurt, however, the thickness of the drink was a problem for me. I understand that with most yogurt drinks they're going to be a little thicker, but this is basically just like drinking greek yogurt, which is not the best feeling. It is also a little bit more on the pricy side
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
These yogurt drinks are really tasty and I like them in the morning when I’m in a hurry to work I can just grab and go. They keep me full for quite a while and the price isn’t bad for a Greek yogurt. It does have a little more sugar than I would like so I can’t give it 5 stars but it does make for an easy breakfast when you don’t have time
Whitney B.
Milan
Purchased at: Target
I love these! They are delicious and their packaging makes it very easy for someone on the go. You can tell it is made with real strawberries and bananas. I highly recommend this for the working girl who wants a healthy breakfast!
Ashley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I started drinking these in the mornings while in college because I didn’t have time to fix breakfast. They are a healthy alternative and keep you full for about 2-3 hours. The taste is great and most of the time you can find them 2 for 4 dollars at most stores. They have tons of flavors and this one is one of my favs