Chobani® Smooth Vanilla Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by sarahelegear L.Chobani® Smooth Vanilla Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Dorothea B.

BY CHOBANI #73 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Fruit Pectin, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vanilla Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Smooth Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Ari T.
Atlanta, GA
This is the perfect snack for on the go. It packs a punch in the protein department. My daughter loves to grab one for her lunchbox and sprinkles a little granola on top (the fact that it’s kid approved is always a win). This serving is the perfect size to add to a smoothie. Love these!
Sierra W.
If Greek Yogurt is something you haven't tried then you're missing out. It's a major part of my low carb diet. I eat it every day. It has a good flavor. A bit of a sour after taste but not too strong. It is more expensive than regular yogurt, but much better for you too.
Westly S.
La Plata
Really awesome thick Greek yogurt. The vanilla is probably the best of them all. It has a nice sweet yet tart flavor to it. It tends to taste better than most dannon oikos. I am definitely a repeat customer when it comes to this product and would definitely buy it again.
Meria B.
Little Rock
Great for busy mornings or just as a light snack during the day, very appetizing and it's cheap at Walmart and many other stores.. If you don't like the tart taste of Greek yogurt then this just isn't for you but otherwise I highly recommend people to try this product
Liz j.
palos hills
I like it, to mix it with fresh fruit, it has just a small hint of vanilla, and that makes the perfect mix between the fresh fruit or nuts and this yogurt. Price is decent, and you can find it in every retail store or supermarket. 100% recommended
Elizabeth W.
Always eat Chobani, but didn't like the Chobani smooth variety quite as much. Like some texture from the fruit in my yogurt, and thought the taste wasn't quite as good either. Could try if you prefer a super smooth yogurt variety. Sold in 2 pack.
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
I wanted to love this product - especially since it has 25% less sugar, 2x more protein, and only natural mon-GMO ingredients. But for me, this Vanilla flavor had an artificial sugar taste to it even though it’s sweetened with evaporated cane sugar.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I do not like Greek yogurt so I was so glad to hear that choboni had non -Greek yogurt products . I really liked the texture and loved how slightly sweet it was , I love it with granola . Wish it was a little more affordable but I really love it
Fjermestad D.
Mmm vanilla it’s my favorite I love vanilla flavors.  Especially this one this one is the most  favorite trip Bonnie flavor I love this product. This is a test to Bonnie flavor I have ever had you should get it it’s healthy for you and it taste really good.
Ashley L.
Smooth and creamy, this yogurt is so good. I’ve been buying for years and will continue. My kids love it just as much as I do. I love the limited batch flavors like pumpkin, grape and watermelon. I just wish there was less sugar.