Chobani® Smooth Strawberry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Samantha R.

BY CHOBANI #25 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
Yogurt is one of my favorite snacks. Chobani is up there in my favorite brands. The Chobani strawberry flavor yogurt is ok. I love the texture and creaminess of Chobani but I didn't really care for the strawberry flavor. In my opinion it's a little high price but if you want that rich creamy high quality flavor then it's going to cost more. I recommend this product to everyone...maybe a different flavor for me next time. Chobani® Smooth Strawberry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt
Kasey S.
Chobani strawberry yogurt is perfect for everyday snacks, breakfast, or smoothie add in! I appreciate how chobani gives me the option to buy multiple of the same yogurt for a cheaper price! Anywhere I can save a bit of money I take advantage of! This not only saves me money but also saves me time! The time spent going to get more of this delicious yogurt!

This brand is a winner every time!
Ryahn E.
Greeley
these are so great for those on the go mornings!! i try to eat breakfasts that aren’t too sugary or high in fat, this is perfect for that. it satisfies my sweet tooth while still being low in fat. and it’s FILLING! which is what usually leaves me unsatisfied with most yogurts. i will definitely purchase again
Jessica C.
Naperville
Love to eat these yogurts.   It’s a change from the usual that I buy.  Great with taste, good value for our money and smoother than most yogurts.  It’s easy to use in smoothies and healthy for you.  I eat one for a snack when I’m in between work and it’s healthier than eating chips.
Adriana D.
Greenville, SC
I got this product at Walmart because they were giving it out as a sample it tastes like strawberry yogurt with little pieces in it it taste like a lot of the yogurts I’ve tried before but the unique thing about it is that has strawberry pieces at the bottom the price is really nice and that’s why like it
Allison T.
Who doesnt like strawberries? This yougurt has all the markings of a winner! Its good for my tummy and at the same time it taste like a piece of heaven! Its something i look forward to eat everyday! Its good for my health and satisfy my sweet cravings! Highly recommended!
Tanni A.
this smooth strawberry low-fat yogurt just like it. it tastes soo good. first when i buy it I thought it wouldn't be that good but actually, it is like it. you guys can taste it. it is healthy for our body bcz it has low fat which will help us to stay fit.
Rannica A.
Philadelphia
So my mistake was that I bought this thinking it was Greek yogurt. (In my mind, Chobani=Greek yogurt) The texture was very... liquidy. More than what I’d prefer for a yogurt. The taste was too sweet for my linking. I can see a child definitely enjoying this more though. Still a great option for a healthy snack.
Emily K.
I like the strawberry, it’s a natural strawberry flavor and not really fake strawberry which is nice . It’s very smooth and not too sweet which is what I like. And it has a lot of cultures which is one of the main things I look for in a yogurt. I like to add in a few berries or granola sometimes too!
Abby J.
I tried this flavor for the first time and I’m really not a big fan of strawberries but when I tried this flavor it tasted really delicious! The price was right, have a very good value. I highly recommend this product to others. And it’s healthy!