Chobani® Smooth Peach Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Ciara C.Chobani® Smooth Peach Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Ciara C.

BY CHOBANI #65 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Peaches, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Smooth Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Lauren B.
I loved the packaging! I’m a little cheesy for it but I thought it was cute! I got this item for free at Kroger’s when they had a promotion. It had chunks of peaches in it. I think I let my yogurt sit out of the fridge for a little too long because it wasn’t my favorite but when my boyfriend grabbed his right out of the fridge he said it was pretty good!
Jennifer G.
Milford
I enjoy eating this yogurt I like the flavor and texture. It has a great taste and the product is very tasty. I have bought this product more than once. The sweet taste of peaches are creamy and love the chunks of peach in it. Its great on it own,  but a little granola would set it another level.
Amy H.
Franklin
One of my favorite flavors for Chobani fruit on the bottom. Healthy with great peach flavor that isn’t too sweet. I buy a bunch when they’re on sale at Stop & Shop and really love this variety. I would definitely recommend this flavor to people who like Greek yogurt but people also looking to try it out.
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
Chobani yogurt is how I start my day every single day! It’s a great Greek yogurt with plenty of protein. It’s all natural ingredients. Ingredients you can read and know exactly what they are without wondering. I’ve been purchasing chobani for 3 and a half years now. I definitely recommend this.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I often buy this yogurt, but I prefer other brands. I think it is a little bitter and the smell is very strong. However it has a nice texture and I like the fruit at the bottom. It’s not super sweet like some other yogurt. I also love the new packaging. It looks so simple but pretty.
Justina H.
Marietta, GA
It was ok. It tasted like any other yogurt out there. I got it at Kroger because rhey sent me a free coupon. I loke the flavor. Nothing extraordinary. The retail price was abot 2.99. So it is a little pricey. I would get it again if it was on sale.
Melissa G.
Murfreesboro
This yogurt was delicious! Kroger was running a sale (2 cups for $0.89) Not as thick and creamy as regular Chobani, but the flavor was there and it was pleasantly light. I thought it was priced just right as well. I will probably be buying this product again.
Samantha B.
Austin
I tried this product a few weeks ago, and I loved it! The fruit and yogurt tasted great, and I loved the texture. It wasn't overly runny nor too thick. I want to try the other flavors offered and see if they are just as good!
Shannen M.
Very delicious yogurt! Had it this morning at work. Easy and healthy breakfast to bring to work when you are running a bit late. Will definitely be buying this again. The texture was smooth unlike most Chobani yogurts.
Elizabeth H.
I don’t even know where to begin with this product. First of all take a glance at the packaging… not the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen in your life? Space not only is the packaging enough to make me buy this product the taste is out of this world.