BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Blueberries, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Smooth Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Liz M.
This was sooooo creamy and delicious! It had enoug protein to keep me full until lunch. My favorite part was that it really did taste like real blueberry without being too sweet. I initially got the product free from a Kroger free Friday but I have purchased it once on sale since. My only regret is that it doesn’t come in a bulk package.
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I love This yogurt I love the texture of it in the flavor is always very bold in the leashes and is just so creamy and the perfect consistency is also way more healthy for you than a lot of other brands I buy all the time because of how good it is for me and how good it makes my skin look in Houghton makes me feel throughout the day
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love Chobani and how smooth it is. It’s a great yogurt and keeps me full for a long time. I love the variety of flavors. I have never been a yogurt fan but chobani is my favorite now and go to breakfast or snack food. I always buy Chobani when I am at the stores, it is a staple in my household.
MiNa B.
I purchased Chobani® Smooth Blueberry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt at my local Target store and I am so happy that I did! Chobani Yogurt is super healthy and delicious -especially compared to other yogurt products on the market. After taking a few bites, I paired this yogurt with honey almond granola and it was awesome! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Ana P.
Conifer, CO
I love Chobanni brand and this flavor is top5 for sure. It comes with a great amount of blueberries at the bottom that makes the flavor really great. I believe their prices are good for the quality and nutrition you are getting it. I buy it often and I will continue to buy.
Alyssa H.
ravenna
The chobani smooth blueberry yogurt tastes great! I personally prefer using Greek yogurt into my homemade smoothies due to the consistency being thicker thus providing a better, thicker, and more filling smoothie. The taste is also delicious! Will buy again!
Ariana S.
Las Vegas
This yogurt was really good! The “fat” on top mixes in really well and doesn’t make the yogurt taste bad. Once you mix it in you can’t even taste it or feel the different texture. The blueberries at the bottom also taste very good when you mix them in.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
I love the blueberry flavor! The taste and texture is great. It’s a great value. Tastes like fresh blueberries but a little sweeter. I am a repeat customer and love this! I would recommend to others as it is very healthy!
Kim L.
Marana, AZ
I absolutely love this yogurt. It's so creamy and so filling but isn't packed with sugar. The flavor is out of this world and I love to buy this stuff for breakfast or even just snacking it's such an amazing treat.
Hayley G.
New Hope
I’m really picky when it comes to Greek yogurt. I like this kind because it doesn’t only taste like plain Greek yogurt. I like that it doesn’t separate in the container like other Greek yogurt brands I have tried.