Chobani® Smooth Black Cherry Low-fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Moonyalondon H.Chobani® Smooth Black Cherry Low-fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Caitlyn E.Chobani® Smooth Black Cherry Low-fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Angela V.

BY CHOBANI #52 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Cherries, Fruit Pectin, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Smooth Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Margarita H.
Woodbridge, VA
My go to snack without the bad conscience afterwards. It only contains natural ingredients but gives you two times more protein. The fruit flavor is gives it a sweet taste but just the right amount of sweet. I like to be healthy but I also have a sweet tooth, fortunately all my preferences are combined in the Chobani Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt.
Angela V.
Lockport, IL
I bought this because it was free with coupon and wanted to try it out. I got the blueberry flavor. It was fine. It tasted just like, and as sugary as Yoplait regular yogurt. It has a smooth texture, pleasant on the palate. If it wasn't so sweet, I would probably buy it again.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
I like the consistency of this yogurt, a bit thicker than traditional yogurt, but not as thick as greek yogurt.  The sugar content is still high but the flavor isn't to sweet as with the fruit on the bottom yogurts.  I would recommend this yogurt for some one looking for an alternate to the traditional chobani greek yogurt.
nonexistent 9.
Modesto
So delicious and creamy such a great flavor and consistency. The yogurt it's self is not too sweet and not too tart just right for me. I love how it's not too thin consistency wise I love it. I will for sure buy this product again in the future since it's so good.
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
I tried these because I had a coupon and a rebate so they were free, So glad I decided to try this yogurt, it is really smooth and creamy for a lowfat yogurt. It has 2X's more protien and 25% less sugar. I will continue to purchase and I recommend this CHOBANI® Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt!
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. It's got it all. Amazing cherry taste... amazing texture.. and it's so guilt free for my diet it's not funny!! if you're on the line of trying this stuff do yourself a favor and take the leap! Chobani knows what's up.
Jolissa C.
Plant City, FL
I loooove this yogurt! I just discovered it at Publix a few days ago and I had to go back to get some more. It is so smooth and creamy and it does not taste over-processed like other brands. I purchased mine at Publix but I have also seen it at Target.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
I just tried this yesterday for the first time and I’m not too sure how I feel about it just yet I need to give it more time. There’s other products from this brand that I truly love this one I’m not too sure just quite yet to be honest.
Nikki M.
Carrollton, GA
my sons loves these! they are full of protein and there aren’t any chunks of fruits. it was very affordable, and ibotta had a rebate for the item and i was getting this for free. he loves it and i’ll continue to purchase.
ashley j.
This has quite a nice flavor, but with the consistency being a little off, I do not love it. Good on the go snack for breakfasts and lunches, but not my go-to snack for just sitting around at home. Wouldn't buy again.