BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Cherries, Fruit Pectin, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Smooth Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Jessica S.
Columbus
I really love cherry on-the-bottom yogurts, but this just didn't do it for me. I think most of Chobani's on-the-bottom yogurts don't mix well and you're left with a pile of cherry flavoring for your last few bites. I also think the black cherry is more of a syrup than chunks of cherry like you get with some other yogurts. I'll stick to their blended flavors from here on out.
Chary J.
Gilbert
This is my favorite yogurt!  If the grocery store doesn't have black cherry, I don't even buy the yogurt, I'm that big of a yogurt snob.  I like that the yogurt is a bit tangy, and so are the cherries.  It's not overly sweet, which I am not a fan of, and it doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth.  The consistency is perfect - not too mushy, not too tofu-like.
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Chobani® Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt This low fat creamy yogurt is tasty and smooth in taste and if you love black cherries like me it’s a great treat for you. It gives 11grams of protein and it’s low calorie snack or a great combination with salad, meals and a great substitute for high calorie desserts and sweets.
I didn’t gave it 4 or 5 stars as it had evaporated sugar cane that for me is a strict no as I try to keep my sugar levels low to maintain my overall health. I would definitely like them to come with products that has options for us to go with our health choices and needs. Otherwise, it’s taste great.
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
I already love Chobani’s Greek yogurt so I thought I would try this out. Chobani is known for using wholesome, quality ingredients and I also read that they treat their employees very well. Bonus!

This smooth black cherry yogurt reminded me a lot of Yoplait’s regular yogurt, but it tasted fruitier and a tad less sweet which worked for me. It had a decent amount of protein and nutrients. The price was decent, especially since I had an ibotta coupon. It was delicious, creamy and a healthier treat. Definitely trying out all their flavors.
Karen M.
Albany
This cherry yogurt was very yummy. My kids kept taking bites while I was eating it. The flavor profile is very nice and not too sweet. I bought this yogurt at fred meyer/Kroger. It was very affordable because the store had it on clearance for 39 cents a package.
Jessica T.
Olympia, WA
This is super delicious, the calories and nutrition information is perfect, and the price point is great. I always have this yogurt in my house and I will run to the grocery store at ten pm if we are out. My kids love it with extra fruit and granola on top.
Jasmine G.
Navarre, FL
Love it!! The mango one is my favorite. It doesn’t have an artificial taste like the rest of it. I usually buy it from Walmart. It’s my favorite yogurt brand. I’ve bought this yogurt a few times, so I would recommend this to others.
Kayla O.
Love chiobanis yogurt in a cup. Very delicious and the fruit at the bottom is my favorite. All the flavors are really good, the macros are good and the price is okay. This yogurt keeps me full throughout the day
veronica m.
Pasadena, CA
This is super yummy, but “smooth” is misleading. There were still some chunks of cherry in here! I’m constantly on the hunt for a truly smooth ZERO CHUNK Greek yogurt (in a fruit flavor). I wouldn’t repurchase.
Naomi A.
Summertown, TN
I purchase this item at Kroger! I really love most of the Chobani products. The cherry and yogurt taste balance each other really well. One doesn’t over power anther leaving a satisfying taste. It is filling but a light snack.