CHOBANI® Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Moonyalondon H.CHOBANI® Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Caitlyn E.CHOBANI® Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Angela V.

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Cherries, Fruit Pectin, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Margarita H.
Margarita H.
Woodbridge, VA
My go to snack without the bad conscience afterwards. It only contains natural ingredients but gives you two times more protein. The fruit flavor is gives it a sweet taste but just the right amount of sweet. I like to be healthy but I also have a sweet tooth, fortunately all my preferences are combined in the Chobani Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Whittier
I love most anything with cherries.  The Chobani Black Cherry Yogurt is delicious and the real plus is, it is also low fat!  The cost is reasonable considering it has high quality ingredients.  You could pay less for a yogurt but you may not be getting a real yogurt culture.  I highly recommend Chobani yogurt products.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
New York
love the real cherry places, if you mix it when you open then it becomes the perfect consistency! love the real cherry places, if you mix it when you open then it becomes the perfect consistency! love the real cherry places, if you mix it when you open then it becomes the perfect consistency!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Chobani low fat yogurt is absolutely the best yogurt to purchase plus it is so affordable. Black Cherry tastes very good, but I do not feel that this brand compares to others. The taste is very smooth & does not leave an after taste in your mouth. Yes, I would recommend to others!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I usually buy the peach version of this but they are very good and creamy and have great flavor! I think it is one of my favorite yogurts and mixes well with granola or fruits as well. It tastes sweet without being too sweet and its not bitter or chunky like other greek yogurts.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Lockport, IL
I bought this because it was free with coupon and wanted to try it out. I got the blueberry flavor. It was fine. It tasted just like, and as sugary as Yoplait regular yogurt. It has a smooth texture, pleasant on the palate. If it wasn't so sweet, I would probably buy it again.
Jenna d.
Jenna d.
Princeton , MN
Honestly black cherry yogurt is my ride or die yogurt and it's so affordable at Walmart it is such an amazing flavor and it tastes so so good I buy these so much and I recommend to others and if you don't like black cherry they have multiple flavors to choose from
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
I tried these because I had a coupon and a rebate so they were free, So glad I decided to try this yogurt, it is really smooth and creamy for a lowfat yogurt. It has 2X's more protien and 25% less sugar. I will continue to purchase and I recommend this CHOBANI® Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. It's got it all. Amazing cherry taste... amazing texture.. and it's so guilt free for my diet it's not funny!! if you're on the line of trying this stuff do yourself a favor and take the leap! Chobani knows what's up.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Anything cherry, you know I'm in! I eat this for breakfast, lunch, snack and or dinner! I be honest I choose Chobani over most yogurts! And it doesn't feel so heavy when your eating it. Stack this up in your fridge and snack when your getting a bit hungry!