CHOBANI® Smooth Black Cherry Low-Fat Classic Yogurt uploaded by Moonya D.

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Cherries, Fruit Pectin, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
New York
love the real cherry places, if you mix it when you open then it becomes the perfect consistency! love the real cherry places, if you mix it when you open then it becomes the perfect consistency! love the real cherry places, if you mix it when you open then it becomes the perfect consistency!
Jenna d.
Jenna d.
Pease
Honestly black cherry yogurt is my ride or die yogurt and it's so affordable at Walmart it is such an amazing flavor and it tastes so so good I buy these so much and I recommend to others and if you don't like black cherry they have multiple flavors to choose from
Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Anything cherry, you know I'm in! I eat this for breakfast, lunch, snack and or dinner! I be honest I choose Chobani over most yogurts! And it doesn't feel so heavy when your eating it. Stack this up in your fridge and snack when your getting a bit hungry!
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Long beach, CA
My favorite yogurt !!!!!!!! The right sweetness of the cherry plus the tangy taste of greek yogurt ....woah what a perfect combination.this is just really a healthy yogurt that you will eat everyday without thinking how much calories this you gain 💞
Sydnee H.
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
I love these yogurts that they have pieces of fruit in them. They're so so so good. They're always a good idea for a quick breakfast on the run and pretty healthy. A little pricey, but worth it! I'd recommend to others
Odie V.
Odie V.
Like how it is not over powered with the tart flavor of a jam that would be artificial in any other yogurt and the way that it taste natural and it actually taste like a cherry and not like a candy that is nothing like the natural fruit of the cherry
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Lake Charles , LA
I love the smoothie line of chobani yogurts. I have a weird thing about textured Greek yogurt, it's kind of gritty, but this is smooth creamy and delicious! Black Cherry is my favorite and I will continue to purchase this
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Awesome creamy texture perfect for a mid- afternoon snack. This full-flavored yogurt will make this first timer a repeat offender. The price was affordable as well which is another reason why I would buy this product again.
Angela M.
Angela M.
This has the best flavor and fruit seems fresh, not mushy like other yogurt. I highly recommend this brand. They are have one that is a flip, that my family loves.. even my 1 year and 3 year old love this yogurt.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Winchester, KY
This chobani yogurt was ok. I only tried it a couple of times, wasn't a fan of it myself. It had a good flavor but the texture of it wasn't pleasing. Wasn't very expensive to me.