BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing Chobani Simply 100™ Greek Yogurt. No artificial sweeteners. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. Taste the difference.

Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I am not normally a huge fan of Greek yogurt but this one I absolutely love. They come in packs which is super helpful when everyone in the family is eating them and they are low in lost as well.  They have a super creamy sweet cherry taste and its one of those best moments. I eat them all the time, even on the go. Everyone should try at least one of these flavors and I will guarantee you'll love it!
Andrea T.
Auburn, NY
I love this yogurt! Not only is it made locally here in NY, it is so go for you and an excellent source of additional protein. Smooth, creamy, sweet and tangy! This brand has so many choices for flavors that you won't grow bored. I am always on the lookout for sales and then I can stock up some. Freeze it and you have individual servings of frozen yogurt that is healthier for you than what you can get at an ice cream stand!
Sabrina K.
Lincolnwood, IL
Loved the consistency of the Greek yogurt, however didn't fully enjoy the black cherry flavoring. I had purchased this at a local grocery store. That being said for me the most important part for the yogurt is the Greek yogurt portion and how well that performs. The black cherry flavoring has less of an artificial taste than other companies , but just isnt my cup of tea.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like trying Chobani because of there are so many different flavors that I can choose from. I love trying new flavors and always changing it up, so Chobani is a great brand to do that. If you buy several at a time it is usually fairly affordable to get.
Sue W.
Chobani is one of the most well-known Greek yogurt brands and can be partly attributed for starting the entire craze. I like this flavor because of the fruit on the bottom for sure, though varieties that so tightly restrict calories leads me to believe that artificial ingredients are prevalent (i.e. sugar).
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
Perfect snack for work! Throw it in your lunch bag and it is a great mid afternoon snack. Chobani definitely does Greek Yogurt right, and they do not lose their taste in non-fat flavors!Although sometimes it feels over priced when you buy the individual containers verses the large container, definitely worth it for the convenience.
Miguel R.
Allentown, PA
Truly love the flavor of yogurt black cherry, specially Chobani. The only think I dislike is that although I understand is greek yogurt, is a bit too thick taking away from the fruit flavor. I still buy religiously, but I wish they will change the thickness of the yogurt. Definitely a hit in the house and with the kids.
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
I love Chobani products. There are so many innovative flavors and mix-ins. The cherry fruit on the bottom is a bit too sweet and unremarkable compared to typical Chobani standards, so I try to avoid this flavor. It's typically part of the Costco multipacks, though; it's overall good enough to have once in a while!
Summer S.
This yogurt is alright but kinda expensive and not really all it's hyped out to be. It's just like any other yogurt, doesn't look too appetizing when you first open the package but it is supposed to be healthy for you, i would probably recommend a different product to my friends and family!
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
I eat yogurt usually for breakfast and saw this one in a commercial decided to try it and I actually liked it its not overly sweet and the price isnt too bad ,it is a little healthier then most brands .I think the plain is a little healthier.