Chobani® Simply 100 Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Black Cherry On The Bottom

by Chobani

Chobani Simply 100™ Black Cherry on the Bottom Non-Fat Yogurt Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
Naturally sweetened.
100 calorie.
12g protein.
5g fiber.
0% fat.

When 3 milk flavor is coming out?
Start your review of Chobani® Simply 100 Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Black Cherry On The Bottom!
Black Cherry is my favorite flavor when it comes to Chobani. We usually clean out all of the Black Cherry off the shelves.
Nut Free, No Special Diet
Chicago, Il
Chobani® Simply 100 Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Black Cherry On The Bottom uploaded by Denise L.
I love my yogurt in the morning. and black cherry just makes it even better. add a little granola and I have my breakfast.
Riverside, RI
I would recommend buying Chobani Greek Yogurt. I like that this yogurt is low in fat, full of protein and is all natural.
No Special Diet
Chobani is the way to go when looking for a delicious yogurt snack. It’s yummy, healthy, and a price that you can afford.
Organic, No Special Diet
Purchased at: H-E-B
Very delicious I love it!!! You can also mix with some cereal or granola!!!! If you like black cherry, this is for you!!!
Glendale, AZ
This is my favorite of all the Chobani flavors.  It is a delightful blend of the yogurt and the sweet black cherries
norfolk
This is a very delicious and fairly priced yogurt. Greek yogurt is my favorite and Chobani really delivers in my opinion!
No Special Diet
I love chobani products in general and this one is no different. The sweet and tart flavor of the cherries is delicious!
Organic, No Special Diet
hawaii
Purchased at: Costco
We always have a case of these in the house. It's a great snack or even for throwing into smoothies. Love all the flavors
Yoder
It's a little better than the plain, the cherry adds don't sweetness. But hard as I try, I'm just not a Greek yogurt fan.