BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100™ Black Cherry on the Bottom Non-Fat Yogurt Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
Naturally sweetened.
100 calorie.
12g protein.
5g fiber.
0% fat.

Mabell T.
Hallandale Beach
We love this brand firstable because is so delicious, healthy and the mix with fruits or with vanilla chocolate Is fantastic! The pineapple , coconut and chocolate is our favorite. Olso we love so much this Brand because his owner Hamdi Hulucaya gave to his olmost 2.000 employees the 10% of the actions of his company!! Olso he hire immigrants and refugees to work with him♡♡♡ this is so amazing and we always will support this brand that have beautifully things to offer to the world♡♡
Lindsey K.
I love greek yogurt, and I appreciate the generous portion sizes you receive with this Chobani branded yogurt. I am constantly watching my weight, and these babies keep me full and happy when I am in a rush to get the kids out the door in the morning. I have an aversion to large chunks of cooked fruit in my yogurt and normally prefer just plain vanilla but I absolutely love the black cherry, which contains fruit but in smaller pieces. These yogurts are pricey, which is why I cannot afford to have them every day but they are a wonderful fulfilling treat when I do have one.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I don’t eat yogurt often but when I do it’s usually a Chobani. I’m not sure how but I just prefer the consistency to other brands. I do my shopping at Wegmans so they always have a large selection of flavors! Packaging though... why does every yogurt cup spit yogurt out at you when you try opening it? If there is a way they could change that if would save myself a lot of embarrassment haha
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This chobani 100 calorie black cherry yogurt is great! I love the way it tastes. It is a great treat at an affordable price! Even though there is only 100 calories the taste is on point! I would buy this product again and definitely recommend it to my friends!Chobani® Simply 100 Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Black Cherry On The Bottom
Sophia R.
Avon
I’m not a huge fan at all of Greek yogurt because there’s hardly ever any taste to but I really like the flavors the Chobani Greek yogurt has in it and it’s not overpowering.

I’m also not a huge fan of black cherry flavored anything and I liked this yogurt very much. I buy this kind of yogurt everytime I go grocery shopping :))
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
This yogurt is healthy and it tastes good! Wouldn’t eat any other yogurt besides this. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a healthier version of yogurt. I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer D.
Coos Bay
I LOVE Greek yogurt, but not all the sugar that comes with it, so I reluctantly tried the 100 calorie Chiobani with fruit on the bottom. I normally stay away from 'Low Fat' products and I was so surprised with the flavor and consistency. I loved it!!
I like knowing I can eat my Greek yogurt without all the sugar.
Jill B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Chobani yogurt! It’s very smooth and creamy, plus the fact that it’s a great source of protein makes it one of my go-to breakfast foods every morning. The cherry flavor is my favorite, and you can’t beat a yogurt that is only 100 calories but still maintains all the flavor of a higher calorie option.
Kelsey B.
Pine village , IN
I love All of the Greek yogurt fruit on the bottom yogurts! I think I’ve tried just about every flavor and they’re all sooo good! Make sure you really mix up the yogurt well before eating, but it’s so good! Sometimes Greek yogurt is sour but this one is such a great sweet and sour mix! Love this stuff!
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
Chobani yogurt is definitely one of my favorite Greek yogurt. I love the ones that have the fruit on the bottom but I’m also concerned about the calorie count so this one is perfect at just 100 calories. It’s sweet and tasty and it fills me up. It’s a great source of protein and I highly recommend it.