Chobani Simply 100® Mango Passion Fruit Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Amanda A.

BY CHOBANI

Good recipes come from loving kitchens, so we use only natural non-GMO ingredients. see more...

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Decent protein content, disappointed that these do not come in the healthier full fat content version. the only issue is that they are a bit chalky tasting once you mix everything together. Overall, if it's my only yogurt option, I'll eat it rather than pass up on it, but I wouldn't choose it over other brands.
Makeupisthenewface ..
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
Chobani greek yogurt has a great taste and consistency. It is creamy but not too rich. I really enjoy the simply 100 option when I am watching my waistline. The flavor is great and the it is non-fat. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys yogurt and fruit combinations with a good calorie payoff.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This product in particular is so tasty! I love the Chobani Simply 100 yogurts, they never seem to fail me! I believe the 5.3 oz is a good value, they normally run for a $1.00 where I live and there is normally a sale. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a yogurt that isn't full of artificials.
I love this yogurt soon much!!! It has a great taste plus it is totally healthy. The flavors are paired so well together. I can't believe the yogurt is only 100 calories. It really helps me get through my day. Would definitely recommend to people who are trying reduce their calorie intake.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I love Chobani Yogurts!! The flavor variety and style is wide and ranging - I love that they are packed with fruits/grains/etc...you do have to watch for sugar content, though. I feel that they are a very good, health snack (a great alternative to junk food!)... Perfect for taking to work
Laura M.
Laura M.
Covington, LA
What a fantastic tasting yogurt! Chobani does not have that harsh, bitter taste that some other Greek yogurt brands have. Mango Passion Fruit has just the right amount of sweetness to it. It is priced similar to other Greek yogurt brands. I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Chobani's yogurt is fantastic. Along with Activia and Yoplait, Chobani is excellent in flavor and quality, but offers unique values and flavors that other yogurt brands do not have. This product in particular was very affordable, and I recommend it to all.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Buffalo, NY
I love chobani simply 100 products I want every morning for breakfast my favorite is toasted coconut and also vanilla I love the mango also are usually grind up some almonds and threw it on top and it's a great hardy breakfast in the morning pick me up
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
China I had great flavors and texture, but the product causes stomach upset for me. I would recommend to those who don't have a sensitivity to products made with dairy.
Purchased at Stop and Shop where they have a huge variety of Chobani products.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I found this flavor to be a little extra tart/sour compared to the other flavors of Chobani I've tried. (I think it might be from the passion fruit.) Not my most favorite flavor, so I think I might stick to plain mango without the passion fruit.