Chobani® Simply 100® Mango Passion Fruit Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Amanda A.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Good recipes come from loving kitchens, so we use only natural non-GMO ingredients.

Megan C.
I'm not a big fan of greek yogurt. The texture and taste is not like regular yogurt. The texture is very gritty like and while I wish I liked it because I've heard great things, I have to stick with regular yogurt.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Great flavor and love that you can grab for breakfast on your way to work. Not overly sweet but still better than plain Greek yogurt. The 100 calorie fact is very nice and fits well for anyone using Weight Watchers.
Maddy M.
Columbus , OH
This is so yummy. It does not taste like it is low calorie, and the flavor is great real mango taste. This is a go to for my morning. I think this is better than most Greek yogurts and I would buy again
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
If you like greek yogurt, this flavor is delicious.   I pretty much love mango in everything, so I really liked this.  This yoghurt can be a little chunky due to the fruit, but overall has a smooth and creamy texture.  I'd recommend this if you know you like greek yoghurt already and want to try a new flavor
Monique H.
Bellevue, PA
When I had to get surgery I had to be on a strict diet afterwards and this was a an lifesaver.  The flavor was good and I bought it on sale for 10 for 10 and only bought the peach and strawberry flavored.  This is healthy and helps with protein intake.  I highly recommend this for anyone who need count protein intake.
Melissa P.
Longmont, CO
Dieting has never been so easy! This is such a delicious little snack for only 100 calories; you just can't beat it. I'm always looking for healthy snacks to take to work, and this one is one of my favorite regulars. I definitely love the 100 calories yogurts in other flavors as well.
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
LOVE THESE! I really look at how much sugar is in my yogurt; that is my biggest factor when purchasing yogurt for everyday consumption. BUT WHEN I WANT A TREAT, I go for these. They are a bit higher in sugar content but so yummy and truly guilt free.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Choboni is one od my favorite yogurt brands for some reason i feel healthier with this one haha. The flavour is there although at first it took me by surprise and i didnt quite like it. Though trying the mango one deff made it one of my favorites.
Alivia W.
So nice that these are only 100 cals so you don't feel guilty!! They really fill you up and taste so good! Just wish the fruit wasn't at the bottom and it was runny at the top when you open it however I would recommend
Liz R.
Lititz, PA
I love Chobani yogurts, and this is one of my favorite flavors. If tastes the most true to flavor of any greek yogurts I've tried. It's low in sugar and fat, and it's absolutely delicious! It is my go-to greek yogurt brand!