BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diana E.
Hampton , VA
These are my go to yogurts when I'm at work. They don't have the chunks of fruit at the bottom you have to mix together which I like. Plus it's only 100 calories for the entire yogurt and I'm still getting the protein of a traditional greek yogurt. It's a about .20 more then the store brand but I prefer these so I always grab these for my lunches and snacks.
Ruby B.
Chobani Simply is a favorite of mine because the suave content is low but the flavor isn not. It's creamy and smith and has a nice, full flavor but without being all sugar. My favorites are the lime, lemon raspberry and the coconut. They can be tricky to locate though. Seems everyone wants the sugary stuff that tastes more like ice cream.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I'm not a huge Greek Yogurt fan, but saw the Chobani Simply 100 Greek Yogurts on sale and thought I'd try a few flavors. The texture is different than what you'd expect of a yogurt, but it was pretty good. I wanted to try the 100 line for the lower calories. There are many different flavors, almost too many to choose from but you should try it.
Rosalind P.
This is the only brand that I am loyal to when it comes to yogurt. It is flavorful, staves off my hunger after a workout and doesn't have that tart taste like other yogurts. I use it in smoothies as well when I am not eating it straight from the cup! This product can even be used to make fresh fruit frozen pops.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I love how light this yogurt is. It's sweet and smooth, and not too heavy on your stomach. It makes an awesome light snack and isn't too expensive. It also works great in smoothies and an alternative to sour cream in some recipes
Rubi G.
Chobani Simply 100 Greek Yogurt tastes great! I love that it comes in individual containers for on the go! It has healthy ingredients and I now stick to Chobani the people around me love it as well. I will continue buying but i do wish the product was a little more affordable since I do buy a lot!
Emily M.
Greenville, SC
The best yogurt brand I've ever had. I'm more a fan of plain yogurt, and this brand is so good that even their plain greek yogurt has an awesome taste. Not too bitter or sour. They don't add things that make it unhealthy, so this can be a sweet treat, and a healthy snack. Great portion size
Whitney L.
['Brookhaven', 'GA'], GA
This is one of my favorite yogurt brands. I am not always a fan of the fruit on the bottom flavors, but the already mixed flavors are super yummy. They're a bit more expensive than some of the brands that have been around longer, or generic brands, but if they're on sale I usually get them.
Monet S.
Sun Lakes, AZ
LOVE these! Super high in protein and delicious at only 100 calories! Great for a quick breakfast or snack, super healthy and high in protein, low in fat. I purchased mine at QFC but they can be found at really any grocery store. Also great to throw in smoothies for added protein and flavor!
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
My favorite Greek yogurt by far. Great texture and flavor. I would give it 5/5 but it does contain a lot of sugar. Otherwise, the best Greek yogurt you can buy in the States and you can find it almost anywhere. Chobani® Simply 100 Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Black Cherry On The Bottom