BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sun T.
Milwaukee, WI
For the longest time I would only eat plain yogurt because of how much sugar is in most fruit yogurts. I was thrilled to discover Chobani Simply 100 as an alternative. The flavor is fantastic - you definitely notice there is not as much sugar. I think this allows more of the yogurt and fruit flavor to shine through!
Donna C.
I purchase this yogurt because my toddler is OBSESSED with it. It is typically on sale at Fry's for $10/10, so it isn't bad. Additionally, there are typically rebates to save more as well. We buy the blueberry flavor, and he really enjoys it. I like how thick the yogurt is and the whole blueberries are great.
Katelyn V.
Chobani simply 100 yogurt is the only kind I buy!! No crazy preservatives and more protein than sugar, which is hard to come by these days as far as flavored yogurts go! I think they're so tasty and the perfect size to grab and go as a snack. Not to mention a great source of protein!
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
This is such a great option for greek yogurt. So many of them have a ton of sugar or artificial sweeteners. This has just the perfect balance of sweetness, tartness and flavor. Plus, its more filling than similar greek yogurts. I continue to buy each time I'm at the store.
J s.
Drums, PA
I like Chobani yogurt, but the simply 100 has a strange taste that some of the others do not have. I still purchase chobani but no longer the simply 100. The price is the same as others in the market, and the health benefits are not that much better than others I prefer.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
My family is addicted to this yogurt! It's a staple on our grocery list. It's such a great way to start the day healthy and with a food that will keep you full until lunch. We but the tubes of it as well and keep them in the freezer for an afternoon healthy summer treat!
Darlene F.
Commerce Township
I love buying this yogurt beause it have a different stronger better taste to it.I love the thick taste to it too.It has many flavors that I love.But strawberry is my flavor.Plus it is at a good price so you dont have to spent more money to get a better taste.
Brian J.
Lake Mary, FL
Chobani simply 100 Greek yogurt is really good! But not the best. For a 100 calories this is very tasty just wish it was a little more creamy but I guess that's what you get when you want the healthier option. I have but this in the past and will in the future
Carrie T.
San Diego, CA
These yogurts are so full of flavor and very lil calories you'd love it.. most flavors are soo good I love them and! I tried these a few times I just normally buy what's on sale but these are healthy and keep me happy I do recommend trying them if u haven't.
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to yogurt. I like that its not made with artificial sweeteners and only 100 calories. This is typically affordable unless I pick them up at fresh market. The flavor is great, very smooth and creamy. I enjoy adding a little granola to it too!