Chobani® Simply 100®

Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Vanilla Coconut Macaron Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Simply 100®
Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Vanilla Coconut Macaron Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
Lindsay M.
Bridgeport, CT
Back in my Chobani Flip days, you really couldn't get me to stop buying these. They were so tasty and so filling. And they were pretty affordable as well around $1 - $1.25. My reason for discontinuing them is because I wanted to actually be healthier and lose weight. I realized the carb count was ridiculous and the sugar count matched. I would have kept on going, but I really needed to slim down. I honestly would only recommend them to those who don't need to watch their weight closely.
Toni H.
I am in LOVE with their flip design yogurts.  I had give up on eating too much yogurt, but found myself addicted when I tried it.  I saw my boss eating it one day and decided to try it because she made it look so good.  Kroger has them 10 for 10 and I buy them 10 at a time to eat for breakfast and/or a snack.  OMG they are so good.  I make sure to pick up any of the (I believe 4-5) that have nuts...macadamia, peanuts, pecans, walnuts OMG.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
This is MY FAVORITE flavor of all the simply 100 flips. The vanilla yogurt is plain enough that anything goes with it. And the coconut macaron pieces perfectly pair with the vanilla. I would recommend this over all other flavors especially if you tend to like sweets over fruit and citrus.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast. With it only being around 100 calories, it tastes great and isn't too sour. These tend to get pricey at the grocery store but you can find some coupon or sales occasionally. I wish they came in some sort of multipack.
Morgan K.
I am not a fan of any of the Chobani brand greek yogurts. This was the very first Chobani product I tried and I realized very quick that I did not like greek yogurt. With that being said I actually enjoyed this flavor once I added the other half of the yogurt with the mixed crunchies (as I call them). Go ahead don't be afraid to try something new.
Daniel G.
Orlando
Literally could eat a tub of these in every flavor, it is so good and doesn't make you feeling heavy or guilty, its cheap and is at publix, target and even walmart always on sale and always a great value and something you could take on the go. Now all they need is a folding plastic spoon to attached to it for people like me really on the go
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
Even though I've completely cut dairy out of my life, this was one of my favorite yogurts to splurge on here and then. Has a nice flavor thats not too over powering and was enough to fill me up until my next major meal. I don't typically buy yogurts with fruit because of the extra sugars so this vanilla coconut was perfect for me.
Alexa O.
jacksonville, fl
Perfect size for a small breakfast! Healthy Greek yogurt with a sweet crunch on the side. Good portion size. Can always get a good deal at local grocery store or target. If you're transitioning into Greek yogurt this tastes better!
Renee W.
Tukwila, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this flavor I'm not even a yogurt person but I could eat this all day! Thankfully it's affordable and easy to find in store with unique flavors like this they are usually hard to find but I've never had any problems
Katrina V.
Roulette, PA
I use to not like eating greek yogurt because of the texture and the taste it left in my mouth, but I knew that greek yogurt was healthy for you. So I came across Chobani greek yogurt and I have not turned back since, I love the taste of this yogurt and the fact that it does not leave a bad taste in my mouth.