Chobani® Simply 100®

Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Vanilla Coconut Macaron Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Simply 100®
Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Vanilla Coconut Macaron Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
Candra H.
Clayhole, KY
Absolutely delicious! I have been trying to eat healthier as of late,but my major sweet tooth was causing some bumps in the road (as it always had). I saw these at my local walmart and figured it was worth a try,and I was proved right! Sweet,without feeling too indulgent,as it clocks in at 100 calories.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love these chobani flips, especially the coconut almond one. This Macaron is amazing! It has so much flavor and lots of yogurt inside. It tastes like a liquidy coconut delight. At my local supermarket you can buy them 10 for 10 which is a great deal. Go buy these they are so good!
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
I love this snack!' Sometimes when I'm on the go this is perfect because it fills me up.. I usually purchase it at stop and shop.. def has a great taste and has helped with my diets.. usually when I'm dieting I usually eat one a day in between meals!
Claudia P.
San Francisco, CA
These are a great snack after dinner for me. I tend to get hungry around 10:00pm and keep these handy in the fridge for a quick snack. love the crunchies and portions are more than enough. they are reasonably priced, I hope they make more mixtures
Alexa O.
jacksonville, fl
Perfect size for a small breakfast! Healthy Greek yogurt with a sweet crunch on the side. Good portion size. Can always get a good deal at local grocery store or target. If you're transitioning into Greek yogurt this tastes better!
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
My absolute fave yogurt flavor in this brand perfect for breakfast for any onthe go person or to have has a snack. Great mix of flavor with some added crunch. If you love anything coconut then you need to try this
Dulce  P.
Ontario, CA
My fave!

This is my favorite flavor in the Chobani line. It tastes great and it's perfect for when you want to snack but be healthy about it. It's really helped me keep my hunger in control.
Jessica H.
Oh my YUM!!! So good. Like a terrific dessert. And yes, does come very close to tasting like a girl scout cookie.
Laura C.
Pacoima, CA
I have mine for breakfast the r so good and it fills me up the flavor is delicious you taste the coconut
Emilia K.
My sister is in love with coconut chobani yogurt! She takes one everyday to work for lunch!