Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Molena
Love the peach flavor and creamy yogurt! My kids even like it for a snack. It's a good value for the price.
sam r.
sam r.
Detroit, MI
This product taste good. Love how it fills you up for a couple of hours. There is a bit of a bitter taste but its still good.
alejandra s.
alejandra s.
Tucson , AZ
I tried this peach cobbler yogurt once , and it was very good , the flavor wasn't to strong but just good
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I love these yogurts. They taate great and are good for you too. They are also very wasy to find in stores. I will buy this again.
Delphy M.
Delphy M.
Taylor Mill, KY
My favorite yogurt! I just wish it wasn't so expensive! Great quality though. Always healthily made and delicious!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Tastes so good, I live for this yogurt, I get so full off of them and they're healthy which is a plus.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Hastings, Nebraska
These flipits are delicious and a super easy way to get a sweet but healthy treat in! Such great flavors too
Mariet E.
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
Love this favor! I usually eat one everyday for lunch, it doesn't taste like your typical Greek yogurt. Must try
jessa J.
jessa J.
Tatse like the real thing my nince loves this and i love it also. You gotta try it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Plainfield
Grrat flavor....not many calories and pure on flavor.......very natural flavor and no chunky feeling