Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Lillian D.
Lillian D.
chester, PA
The added texture really helps yogurt and chobani is always great quality greek yogurt. Tastes great, and I buy it often.
lacey c.
lacey c.
I love this yogurt!! It is a great source of protein and helps me get through the mid day hunger. The extra add in makes it even more delicious.
Marisella L.
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
My daughter actually loves these ! And she's the pickiest eater I know!! So I'm glad these are available for her.
Micaela J.
Micaela J.
I love this concept. It's an easy on the go meal and my granola doesn't get soggy. There are a lot of flavors options too.
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
Mansfield, OH
Omg yummy so tasty... And i love how u can add protein to your yogurt its convenient as well. Everything in one container.
keri a.
keri a.
al
I love this product. Very tasty. Is great. This is great. I would recommend this product. I give it thumbs up.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I love all the flips! They aren't completely loaded with sugar. A tasty treat for breakfast, lunch or a snack!
tammy o.
tammy o.
I am trying to eat healthy. This makes for a very quick and healthy breakfast. I love the added crunch from the add ons
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
My daughter absolutely loves greek yogurt and this is one of her favorites.  She takes it in her lunch and eats it as a snack.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
This Yogurt is so good I buy this at Walmart or Kroger and it is so cheap and it is totally worth the price