Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
René M.
René M.
DeSoto, TX
So good!! They had me at peach cobbler. And then it's only 100 calories. Where have you been all my life?? LOL!
Amber H.
Amber H.
One of my favorite breakfast yogurts. I grab 1 for work most mornings and skip the breads. Its filling and a little treat because its so good.
DELICIOUS AND CREAMY!  A GREAT SNACK WITH LOTS OF PROTEIN FOR NOT MANY CALORIES! THIS IS AN AFFORDABLE OPTION FOR BREAKFAST AT WORK OR A LATE AFTERNOON SNACK.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is not my favorite flip, but it is my second choice by far. The peaches taste fresh and the yogurt id always creamy. I love having these for mid day snack.
Marley B.
Marley B.
Baltimore
I love this product!!! It tastes delicious it reminds me off peach cobbler. I bought it at the grocery store. It is affordable.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Norwalk, CT
Great light filling yougart. reasonable for the price. has alot of flavor. i bought this at Shoprite when it was on sale
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Salisbury, MD
Love the smooth yogurt texture and the crunch it's better than ice cream wish the servings were a little bit bigger
Maicy G.
Maicy G.
Logan , UT
Healthy and decadent! My two favorite words. I love love love this yogurt. It is so yummy and NON-FAT! Can it get any better??
Carina E.
Carina E.
Quincy, MA
Overall tasty yogurt and a nice break from the monotony of just yogurt and creaminess. I want to try more flavors to get a better feel.
Monica S.
Monica S.
I like the mixes and flavors offered. They are always fresh and filling. They are always on a good special at the store also.