Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Huntersville, NC
These are delicious if you want a little crunch in your yogurt! Takes the little granola and FLIP it into the yogurt spoon in mouth and yum, what a great snack. I would recommend this to people who wants a snack to eat and not just slurp.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH
I love this brand of Greek yogurt. It's not to strong and I feel better after eating it. This is a easy healthy snack to eat on the go if your in a hurry.
reanna m.
reanna m.
Virginia Beach, VA
amazingly delicious , a verity of flavors . will have your taste buds thanking you, a repeat customer. it comes with the nuts or chocolate or whatever comes in your flavor separate so dont worry.
member-a49557863
member-a49557863
This yogurt taste like haven in your mouth. Good for late night snack or just substitute for sweets. I am repeat consumer , I buy my yogurts at Jewel. Very good value .
Faith K.
Faith K.
Liberty Hill, TX
This is my favorite flavor that they have! It is worth the price. I like it because it is the perfect snack during the day. I would take this over any other yogurt.
Elle D.
Elle D.
Turner, ME
My kids love the #chobani flips! The action of adding a little yummy crunchy treat to your Yogurtmakes it that much more appealing. Thick and creamy!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Cincinnati, OH
YUM!!! This yogurt tastes like a dessert that is 10000 calories but it is actually healthy!! I love that I can satisfy my cravings for sweets with this instead of caving into my cravings! I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes peaches and a little crunch with their yogurt!
Raleigh, NC
These are delicious! However, I was a bit surprised at the calorie count for some flavors. I would say these are good for a breakfast replacement.
dominika t.
dominika t.
Laurel, MD
These are such a good snack. They are only 100 calories so it's healthy and comes with fun crunch things so the yogurt is more pleasant tasting
Tampa, FL
This is heaven in a yogurt container. Chobani never fails and keeps the flavor even in a 100 calorie pack. I'm always nervous when buying low cal products but Chobani still keeps the great taste!