Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Monica P.
Monica P.
Siler City, NC
The best yogurt ever. It's the only ones I eat I usually go for the sweetest ones but chobani had sweet salty sour flavors. I am trying out more flavors but so far best one yet.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
A good yogurt, although I prefer the blueberry flavor. A great healthy snack for only 100 calories. Affordable and many variety of flavors. Love chobani 100 calorie flip yogurts!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Love this! Super healthy and love the taste! If you're looking for a quick snack this is a perfect go to. The yougurt is Greek and the pie crust gives it the perfect sweet taste!
Kodi C.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
This stuff is pretty delicious. I love yogurt with crunch. I buy these over many other yogurts. My favorite is the coffee and brownie combo. I'll continue to purchase these!
December P.
December P.
This is a perfect snack or breakfast on the go. The yogurt itself is very good but then you add that granola and it just steps it up a notch. I've tried a few brands and this is the best one yet.
Maclaine B.
Maclaine B.
Delicious! Low calories and great for a snack. Quick to eat and usually pretty decent price. Lots of sales. Tastes very good and its good for the value. Have bought several times before and have tried many flavors.
Shayla D.
Shayla D.
Kansas City , KS
Not a fan of these all that much but then again I'm not a huge Greek yogurt fan. I'm trying to be! The crunchies definitely help me stomach it better than the usual fruit Greek yogurts
Dorothy W.
Dorothy W.
Navarre, FL
Tastes like a creamy peach cobbler! My family loves packing them in their lunches and as a mom I love using these as a dessert for my kid. They don't even know they are eating healthy!
Sonam S.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
These flip chobani yogurts are delicious..I love having them as dessert for lunch at work !Although I choose the 100 calorie ones now as they have less sugars..
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
The peach cobbler flavor in these flip-cups is my favorite! It's a healthy on-the-go breakfast alternative that offers great flavor and fills me up until lunch!