Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
West New York, NJ
I love the Chobani flip cups! I always go with the 100 calorie ones because I am pre-diabetic and the regular ones are just too much sugar. Unfortunately, the Acme I food shop at doesn't always have a wide variety of flavors. I do often find them 10 for $10 which is a great deal.
Caty H.
Caty H.
Great yogurt! I use it for my family's "infamous" recipe of yogurt pie! Just mix with some cool whip, add some extra peaches and stick it in a pie crust and pop into the fridge!! Muy delicioso. :)))))
Chantel A.
Chantel A.
Beverly Hills, FL
I love the flavor of this yogurt! I have had it many times and usually purchase it at Walmart. It can be pricey compared to other brands but the flavor is completely worth it! I would purchase this again and recommend it to others.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
North Haven, CT
I like that these taste better than most greek yogurt. Some days I'm not in the mood for the premixed flavors. It's nice to add as much or as little flavor as you want. I would only buy them when they are on sale because they are more pricey but the flavor is good and greek is always better for you than plain yogurt.
Cody A.
Cody A.
Chobani simply peach cobbler is a great choice for chobani yogurt! I love the chobani flips yogurts, and I recently tried peach cobbler and I have to say it is my favorite flavor so far. I buy them every time at the grocery store.
Ameria P.
Ameria P.
Portland, TN
I absolutely loved this yogurt desert. I recommend it so much. It taste amazing and its peach cobbler without all the calories . its creamy and it has peach tiblets with a granola topper.
Jenet G.
Jenet G.
Peach is one of my favorite fruits and I love it in this greek yogurt. The Granola is great in this mox because it gives you that bit of texture you want in a breakfast or afternoon snack!
Linda M.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love the simply 100s because they provide me with a substantial protein packed and tasty meal without a ton of calories. The add ins help enhance the flavor and add some other substance to just having the yogurt.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Greenville, SC
These little flip cups are the best invention ever! I love this yogurt and the little goodies you flip in make it taste like a gourmet dessert! A great source of protein and they are priced great! I usually get 10 for $10!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Harlan
This is a delicious yogurt! It's so sweet and crunchy it's like a dessert except it's healthy! I bought mine from Walmart! Flavor is on point! So good! 10/10 def would buy again! Highly recommend this yogurt!