Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Orlando, FL
This yogurt wasn't for me. I like the aspect of adding something crunchy into your yogurt, but I didn't feel like it added anything positive. I usually like Chobani, but this particular product isn't for me. The yogurt itself was good, and the crunch was good separate.
Mia W.
Mia W.
I normally like the taste of Greek yogurt but this one won me over with the bits of granola and pieces of peach inside. This yogurt is a good way to enhance the flavor of regular flavored Greek yogurt. It now has a spot in my fri!
Beth M.
Beth M.
I LOVE this Chobani flip.  It's only 100 calories, feels like you get to have dessert, and you can usually find it for around $1.  In addition to low calories, you get a good amount of protein and it's much lower in sugar compared to other "flip" style yogurts.
Cristal N.
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC
Flavorful and smooth!! My boys who are lactose intolerant can eat Chobani with no problem it doesn't bother their stomach, unlike some other yogurt products.  My boys will eat the Chobani over any other brand they love it they said it's better than ice cream,
Doresha G.
Doresha G.
Lyon, MS
I found something that not only I love, but my kids love, too! Whenever I awake and want something sweet, I don't have to feel like I'm cheating, because this is healthy for me. It tastes great and it's smooth, too. Also, it's affordable and you can add it too your recipes as well. Buy and Enjoy.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
These are amazing. Ok currently following weight watchers and they make for a great snack when you have a sweet tooth. They're perfectly portioned and satisfy a craving. I just wish the sugar content was a bit lower.
Margo B.
Margo B.
Just bought these to snack on & I'm completely obsessed! Such a great quality snack for an affordable price! The granola part makes for great substance and fills you up for a few hours when you need a pick- me-up!
Madalen W.
Madalen W.
Super delicious and super healthy! My mom loves to buy these for me to take back to college. I don't have a dining hall open on the weekend, so I love having these for breakfast on the weekends! Peach is my favorite flavor, and the granola adds so much.
Stephannie G.
Stephannie G.
Really healthy snack to eat on the go and not the best flavor in my opinion but still good. I like the regular calorie Chobani yogurts more but still low on calories and healthy I would definitely purchase again.
olanike i.
olanike i.
New Haven, CT
I have tried almost all the varieties if chobani, this yorghut is excellent. My most preferred brand. I always snack on this since I put to bed. I especially love the ones with crunch or added nuts and fruits Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Caramel Satisfaction Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup