Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Layla H.
Layla H.
One word: delicious! I was not a greek yogurt fan until I tried the Chobani crunch yogurts. They taste so good and are pretty affordable. I got mine from Kroger, and I am not sure if I will ever try another greek yogurt again. I would highly recommend to those who are worried greek yogurt isn't for them. The taste is great, and it's better for you than all that sugar packed yogurt.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This caught my eye at the grocery store and I love their greek yogurt so I snagged a few. These were a nice treat! Especially since it's summer and heavier foods just leave me feeling sick. They're fantastic when you can catch them on sale. I just wish they gave you a bit more toppings, feels like I didn't get enough.
Lexi J.
Lexi J.
I absolutely love these! They are sooo delicious. I can substitute the chobani yoghurt for ice cream. I put them in the freezer and then enjoy then as a guilt free snack! I always purchase theses as ShopRite
parthavi a.
parthavi a.
miami, FL
This is a really convenient and healthy yogurt. I like the fact that it comes with rice flakes which you can add, makes for a perfect breakfast combo. Its also a little different as its thicker in consistency compared to normal yogurt because it's Greek yogurt and the flavor is amazing.
Jaymie N.
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
Before I write this, let's get one thing straight. I HATE YOGURT. Seriously, we are not friends. Until I tried this atleast. I wanted to start eating yogurt with my granola for the protein and THIS RIGHT HERE gets me through it. So yummy and so many different flavors to choose from.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
I really looooove chobani greek yogurt!!!! it tastes soo good, and it goes good as breakfast or as a snack. I love it when I put granola in it, or honey or some kind of fruit. It doesnt have many calories, so it goes great if you are trying to watch what you eat.
lDawn C.
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC
I like the japani peach cobbler crunch yogurt it's thick it's creamy and you feel like you're really getting dessert like I Apple up peach cobbler for dessert instead of something low-fat no calories 100 calories oh yeah what else can I say it has it all
Spencer M.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my absolute favorite flavor from this brand. It definitely has a "real" flavor of peach cobbler and smell in my opinion. I have purchased this many many times and I can't seem to get tired of it yet. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this brand and flavor.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Fresno, CA
This has to be one of my favorite yogurt flavor of this brand that ive tried recently! Its not only low fat but taste just like a delicious cobbler right out of the bakery.The price for one these may be a bit steep but worth the value.I would def recommend this product as a yummy treat!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
I think there is room for improvement when it comes to Chobani's flip yogurts. The packaging is too stiff. It is hard for the contents to pour into the yogurt. Their flavors could also be a little bit better. They don't offer the same price/oz. It is a bit more expensive. I'm not particularly impressed with their choice of flavors