Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Jauz L.
Jauz L.
I love this for a early morning breakfast it's so easy to pull out and eat before a run or a long day
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Rockville, MD
Love the taste, and the fact that it contains healthy probiotics. Even better when they're on sale!
Mckenzie A.
Mckenzie A.
Rehoboth, NM
i've recently tired this product it is amazing! i love formula of it. i'd definitely recommend it to others.
Kaitlin N.
Kaitlin N.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased there at Publix and eat them every morning at work! They're perfect for breakfast without prep! They taste delicious and fill me up until lunch.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I love this for mornings on the go. It's good for you and tastes great too!
Rylee B.
Rylee B.
Fairview, OR
Has that artificial "diet" taste. I'm not a fan of any of the 100 calorie purple Chobani's.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
While I am a huge fan of Chobani's 100 calorie yogurts AND their regular flips, the combination is like eating a fat-free cheesecake: well intended but poorly executed. Fake tasting crispy bits dumped in less yogurt than I'd prefer.

A decent substitute for dessert, but not for yogurt. Just "meh".
Katie M.
Katie M.
This was a good substitute for a dessert. In general I don't like the initial separation Greek yogurt has, but this isn't specific to just this brand.
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
Yum! Yum!!! Makeing me hungry I love Cho bani yogurt love the peach crunch cobbler. Takes my hunger away or I replace a unhealthy snack for my yogurt
Catrina S.
Catrina S.
I really wanted to love these lower calorie Chobani flips but...I don't. For me, they have an after taste that I can't get used to. I will stick to the regular ones.