Chobani Simply 100®

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 4.2 oz. Cup

BY CHOBANI

Chobani Simply 100®
Kirsta W.
Kirsta W.
Nampa, ID
I really like the Chobani flip! It's a great mixture of flavor and texture plus it's really healthy for you. You can get these at pretty much any super market like Walmart or Albertsons. It's a lil more pricy than some other yogurts but they are worth it.
Ayla S.
Ayla S.
Stanley , NY
I loveee these! Perfect combo of crunchy and fruity for yogurt!! I wish there was another way to mix the two but they are amazinggg for yogurt snacks!
Karen E.
Karen E.
San Jose, CA
This was very flavorfull, A bit thick if you like that consistancy, Deffinately helps with any sweet cravings
Kaycee G.
Kaycee G.
Enumclaw, WA
I love this Greek yougurt. It's the best I've tried before. The peach in it is amazing. You will love these.
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI
So so so so so good my favorite yogurt! It's low in calories so I don't feel guilty eating it
Hope S.
Hope S.
Saint Paul, MN
These are so good on the go. Low calories and tastes great. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Simply 100s make me sad. I only buy Chobani greek yogurt, they're the highest quality with the best ingredients. The coconut tastes magical. A simply 100 has a horrible, bitter, and strange taste. Then you read the label and just feel disappointment. I have bought Simply 100s twice, the third time will never be the charm, because it will never happen.
Cesselie J.
Cesselie J.
Bay Point
I was not a big fan of Greek yogurt, but when I tried this flavor I immediately became one.  It's a healthy snack and breakfast on the run, the price is a good value, and the size of the cup is larger in comparison to other brands.  It tastes as if you are eating a fresh peach, and the crunchy part stays crunchy, not soggy.  I am now a fan.
tatiana m.
tatiana m.
YUMMMMMMM, can we please talk about how amazingly delicious these Chobani flips are? I have them for my mid day snack every single workday. They are low calorie but do not taste it AT ALL! It feels like you are cheating on your diet but you aren't at all. I have tried them all and my favorite ones are the crunch ones because it feels like you are having an ice cream cone with frozen yogurt inside. MUST TRY!
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Bancroft, WI
Chobani is definitely the ONLY Greek yogurt on my top favorite. There is NO similar yogurt with such rich consistency. I always have it in my fridge, and purchase it every week. Very good price, for a very good snack. I'm always letting my friends try some, and recently have been noticing that they've been adding it to their grocery list.