Chobani® Simply 100®

Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Simply 100®
Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
Kirsta W.
Nampa, ID
I really like the Chobani flip! It's a great mixture of flavor and texture plus it's really healthy for you. You can get these at pretty much any super market like Walmart or Albertsons. It's a lil more pricy than some other yogurts but they are worth it.
Ayla S.
Stanley , NY
I loveee these! Perfect combo of crunchy and fruity for yogurt!! I wish there was another way to mix the two but they are amazinggg for yogurt snacks!
Karen E.
San Jose, CA
This was very flavorfull, A bit thick if you like that consistancy, Deffinately helps with any sweet cravings
Kaycee G.
Enumclaw, WA
I love this Greek yougurt. It's the best I've tried before. The peach in it is amazing. You will love these.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI
So so so so so good my favorite yogurt! It's low in calories so I don't feel guilty eating it
Mia W.
I normally like the taste of Greek yogurt but this one won me over with the bits of granola and pieces of peach inside. This yogurt is a good way to enhance the flavor of regular flavored Greek yogurt. It now has a spot in my fri!
Melissa V.
Greenville, SC
These little flip cups are the best invention ever! I love this yogurt and the little goodies you flip in make it taste like a gourmet dessert! A great source of protein and they are priced great! I usually get 10 for $10!
Margo B.
Just bought these to snack on & I'm completely obsessed! Such a great quality snack for an affordable price! The granola part makes for great substance and fills you up for a few hours when you need a pick- me-up!
Ameria P.
Portland, TN
I absolutely loved this yogurt desert. I recommend it so much. It taste amazing and its peach cobbler without all the calories . its creamy and it has peach tiblets with a granola topper.
Tiffany W.
Harlan
This is a delicious yogurt! It's so sweet and crunchy it's like a dessert except it's healthy! I bought mine from Walmart! Flavor is on point! So good! 10/10 def would buy again! Highly recommend this yogurt!