Chobani® Simply 100®

Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Simply 100®
Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Peach Cobbler A LA Mode Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
Margo B.
Just bought these to snack on & I'm completely obsessed! Such a great quality snack for an affordable price! The granola part makes for great substance and fills you up for a few hours when you need a pick- me-up!
Ameria P.
PORTLAND, TN
I absolutely loved this yogurt desert. I recommend it so much. It taste amazing and its peach cobbler without all the calories . its creamy and it has peach tiblets with a granola topper.
Cesselie J.
Bay Point
I was not a big fan of Greek yogurt, but when I tried this flavor I immediately became one.  It's a healthy snack and breakfast on the run, the price is a good value, and the size of the cup is larger in comparison to other brands.  It tastes as if you are eating a fresh peach, and the crunchy part stays crunchy, not soggy.  I am now a fan.
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
Chobani is definitely the ONLY Greek yogurt on my top favorite. There is NO similar yogurt with such rich consistency. I always have it in my fridge, and purchase it every week. Very good price, for a very good snack. I'm always letting my friends try some, and recently have been noticing that they've been adding it to their grocery list.
Jody D.
I love Chobani, however, I absolutely do not like the Non-fat flavor of this yogurt. I cannot get over the taste. It is not that the yogurt is bland, it tastes like artificial sweetener. I cannot bring myself to finish the two I have sitting in my fridge.
Layla H.
One word: delicious! I was not a greek yogurt fan until I tried the Chobani crunch yogurts. They taste so good and are pretty affordable. I got mine from Kroger, and I am not sure if I will ever try another greek yogurt again. I would highly recommend to those who are worried greek yogurt isn't for them. The taste is great, and it's better for you than all that sugar packed yogurt.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This caught my eye at the grocery store and I love their greek yogurt so I snagged a few. These were a nice treat! Especially since it's summer and heavier foods just leave me feeling sick. They're fantastic when you can catch them on sale. I just wish they gave you a bit more toppings, feels like I didn't get enough.
parthavi a.
This is a really convenient and healthy yogurt. I like the fact that it comes with rice flakes which you can add, makes for a perfect breakfast combo. Its also a little different as its thicker in consistency compared to normal yogurt because it's Greek yogurt and the flavor is amazing.
olanike i.
New Haven, CT
I have tried almost all the varieties if chobani, this yorghut is excellent. My most preferred brand. I always snack on this since I put to bed. I especially love the ones with crunch or added nuts and fruits Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Caramel Satisfaction™ Low-fat Yogurt
Jackie R.
This yogurt wasn't for me. I like the aspect of adding something crunchy into your yogurt, but I didn't feel like it added anything positive. I usually like Chobani, but this particular product isn't for me. The yogurt itself was good, and the crunch was good separate.