Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Mixed Berry Crumble Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Mixed Berry Crumble Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
Rosio V.
Des Plaines, IL
It was on a whim to try Chicano Simple 100 in Mixed Berry Crumble. I have had regular Greek Chobani yogurt. This was a nice surprise, so flavorful with brown sugar crumble,roasted almonds, dried cranberries. I had this for b-fast but would not think twice to have as a snack. Very light but with a great taste that fills you without that regretful feeling. I recommend this yogurt for everyone.
Emily I.
I love the companies flip yogurt things! They are a great snack and i love the flavors one of my favorites was the s'mores. It is reasonably priced but a little expensive especially if you want a lot of them but I would totally recommend them to others!
Tony R.
Angels Camp
I didn't know what yogurt was until i tried this stuff. Normally i would get a bland yogurt of one flavor or steal one of my kid danimals but these i actually use like a treat for myself, Some of the flavors definitely seem experimental but when you find the right mix is the breath of fresh air , i enjoy the key lime mix myself.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
This yogurt is so good! I feel like yogurt is typically one thing that you will have for breakfast but it isn't a meal. With this, it is a meal. It is all the things you need for a good fruit parfait in one container. With my busy schedule, it is nice to just grab one of these and head out the door.
Destiney D.
Worcester, MA
I love chobani greek yogurt! One of my favorite snacks. They taste great for only 100 calories i just wish they were a little less expensive. I can sometimes find them on sale at my local grocery store and when i do, I stock up.
Annette M.
Soooo good! It doesnt taste like it's only 100 calories. I had to keep looking at the label while eating to make sure I was eating the same yogurt. The yogurt has fruit and pie crumbles pieces that taste wonderful. I love the sweetness and crunch.
Christine D.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love these flips! I have recently been trying to be better about eating breakfast and these make breakfast on the go super simple. I love this particular flavor but all of the flavors that I have tried thus far have been delicious!
Ciara A.
Great snack! I prefer the chocolate one when I want my sweet fix but I love this one too! I have been dieting sing last August and lost 65 lbs just by making a few lifestyle changes, including eating the Greek yogurt for my snacks!
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
I love this yogurt! It doesn't hurt my stomach and the flavor of it is wonderful! I was never into yogurt into this came around. It's just enough for a good snack or even breakfast replacement! I would recommend this to everyone!
Anna W.
These are my go-to snacks at all times! I love berry yogurt and the toppings really turn it into a desert that I can treat myself to. The cinnamon buns one is exceptionally good too! I would definitely recommend this.