Chobani® Simply 100® Crunch Mango Cone Crisp Mix-Ins Greek Yogurt uploaded by Trinidad P.Chobani® Simply 100® Crunch Mango Cone Crisp Mix-Ins Greek Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nichole M.
East Lynn, WV
Great snack for work! They are enough to help keep the hunger off till you get home. The yogurt it very good and sweet compared to other yogurts. It’s delicious. The 100 calorie packs are great for evening snack to not ruin your diet either. Love these.
Regina B.
Syracuse, NY
Absolutely love this one of the flips hard to find sometimes but I love the sugar cone chips in it it’s affordable normally on sale at the grocery store all the time
Stacey M.
I continually buy this product. I am a very healthy eater, but I am not a fan of plan Greek Yogurt, but this one comes with such good flavors that it doesn't even taste like I am eating Greek Yogurt. There are other brands out there that sell similar products, but the are a lot more sweet and my stomach can't handle that. The price is a little more than other brands, but it is so worth it.
Taylor J.
Drayton, ND
This yogurt is absolutely delicious. It contains low fat yogurt, with graham crackers, waffle cones and dried mangos. It's so fun to just dump this into the yogurt and add that much needed crunch. The mango flavor is definitely very present but I personally love it! The tartness of the yogurt and the sweet graham crackers and waffle cone pieces really balances beautifully!! This one is definitely one of my favorites and you can't go wrong with that calorie count!! Definitely my go to when I have a sweet tooth!!! 😍😍
Bonnie M.
Chobani gets full marks from me for the flavors in their standard Flip line (especially the key-lime pie--holy god that stuff is good), but in general their 100-calorie options fall behind in my opinion. The mango in this flavor is especially disappointing; I found it nowhere near sweet enough, in fact bordering on bitter. If you want a lo-cal option, I'd go for Chobani's strawberry and truffle variety from the Simply 100 line. I think it greatly outshines this and the other lo-cal flavors.
Sara B.
I pretty much love all Chobani products, but the mango crisp is out of this world good! I love the fresh tasting yogurt with the flavors of mango. the crisp adds a nice crunch to the treat. This yogurt is packed with protein and great flavors, you wont be disappointed!
Kristi M.
While a bit on the pricey side, this yogurt tastes delicious! Plus, I love everything the company does! It is nice to know that it has fewer calories, but you still get the delicious mix ins. I recommend Chobani if you like greek yogurt at all, especially the simply 100!
Ashlee B.
Tyrone, GA
Great way to start the day. I usually eat these for. Breakfast and they're just enough to keep me full until lunch. I usually pick these up at Kroger when I picking up some groceries for the week. I would recommend this for other people because I feel that it's just the right about and pretty healthy for breakfast.
Marisol G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I buy this every week for my afternoon snack. It's the perfect portion and taste great. I love the side nuts you can add to the yogurt. No after taste like some yogurts will leave. So many different flavors to chose from. You will never get board of this snack.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
This product was pretty good but I'm not sure mango was the best flavor to go with. I love mangoes in general so I was pretty excited when I saw this at my local grocery store. But the flavoring tasted somewhat artificial. I would probably go for another flavor next time I grab some yogurt.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where do you shop for this?