Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani Simply 100 "Crunch" Lemon Meringue Crisp Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Lemon Meringue Crisp Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

IS this product tasty? Does it fill you up if you buy it for a snack at work?
Start your review of Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Lemon Meringue Crisp Non-Fat Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Haley F.
Bar Harbor, ME
I love this yogurt! For the longest time I couldn't find a lemon yogurt with low sugar in it. This stuff has it all. Tastes great, low sugar/cal, light tasting, and has some extra crunchies in it that give it a little something more.
Jennifer P.
Ladson, SC
Chobani flips are where it's at. Delicious and low calorie! Love them and eat them almost daily.
Sarah W.
Silver City, NM
Yummy! I love the flavor lemon meringue is my absolute favorite and it doesn't settle heave in my stomach!
Jael I.
Great flavor. Love all the Chobani flips especially the 100 calorie ones. Great snack or addition to breakfast. Usually on sale at the store. Great price love getting a few different varieties to grab and go
Christine G.
Bremerton, WA
Can we say "happy place"? Perfect blend of tart and creamy, with just the right bit of crunch. I could eat this daily!
Liz C.
Minneapolis , MN
I eat this for breakfast almost very day! I love the taste and he crunch part! It actually tastes like lemon meringue filling!
Gayle J.
Lemon is my favorite flavor(so much so that my cat is named Lemon)..so I had to try this. It was my first time trying a flip yogurt & if any of the other flavors are half as good, I'll be pleased!
Kelly G.
Mission, TX
Simply 100 is the best snack you can get! It's only a 100 calories and it taste amazing with the crunch lemon flavor
Kelley L.
Waukesha, WI
It's a nice treat to take with my lunch. I love the flips because I enjoy crunchy bits added to my yogurt. The lemon in this flavor gets a little too tart by the end of it though.
Cassondra C.
The only word I have for this yogurt is YUM! I love Chobani yogurt because it's so creamy, rich, and flavorful. Plus the health benefits of Greek yogurt just make it taste even better to me. I absolutely love the lemon meringue flavor because it's just enough lemony and sweet but not overpowering. I however wasn't a huge fan of the crunchy "crust" pieces, they just weren't that tastey, it was more like cardboard. That's the reason for this yogurt losing 2 stars. Aside from that I'd still buy it and just not add the "crunch".