GroceryDairyYogurtChobani
Simply 100 "Crunch" Caramel Pecan Turtle Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Caramel Pecan Turtle Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Caramel Pecan Turtle Non-Fat Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Haley F.
Bar Harbor, ME
I recently just tried this and this stuff is delicious! Usually I like my yogurts a little more on the bitter side, but when I'm looking for something a little sweeter this is my go to. The caramel mixed with the dark chocolate cookie is the perfect pairing.
Danielle W.
Spartanburg , SC
Purchased at: Target
The perfect healthy salty and sweet mix!! The little package is full of huge flavor, so you don't expect it to be so good for you. Creamy, crunchy, salty, sweet - it is the perfect snack!
Cynthia J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Makes yogurt fun today again. Live the little crunch.perfect little snack at work or on the go. Very tasty
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
Chobani Simply 100® "Crunch" Caramel Pecan Turtle Non-Fat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Kelli G.
Not a yogurt person but this caramel yogurt is the bomb! This pieces that you put in makes it so much more better! I love how it's only 100 calories and great for the diet! I will buy this more often
Erin R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
OMG!!!! The bestest in the world, ha!! Taste like a Pecan Pie. I buy at least 4 or 5 at a time. I will probobly always buy these. So good!!
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY
These are so delicious! I love to grab a bunch to keep for breakfast or little snacks.
Nikki  N.
Love a the Chobani products. This one is a fave of mine. Also love the PBJ flip. This has a nice balance salty, sweet, and tarte
Kristy H.
Niagara Falls, NY
Tastes good, not that filling after though. Good snack to have to hold you over for a little bit
Adriana M.
Toms River, NJ
So delicious but I find it very hard to find flavors at the supermarket. They are a perfect on the go breakfast
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
Omg omg oMG yessss I absolutely love this yogurt.....it doesn't even taste like it fat free...I can't eat more the 1 lol

Looking for your answer?