GroceryDairyYogurtChobani
Chobani Simply 100 "Crunch" Black Cherry Pie Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Black Cherry Pie Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® Simply 100® "Crunch" Black Cherry Pie Non-Fat Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Lake Oswego, OR
So good! They almost fill you up for a midday snack to tie you over until your next meal. I love the different flavor's they have to offer and they stay well in the lunch coolers.
Wendy S.
Wichita, KS
I was not very impressed with this product. Yoplait and Dannon are both better in my book. Chobani is not very sweet and I like my yogurt sweet.
Breanna B.
Kitts Hill, OH
YUMMMMMY! Im a big yogurt fan and i love the "crunch" that comes with. I would recommend. Very good flavor! I think its a better product than most if you do like "Greek" yogurt. Has a very berry taste lol. My grandmother loves this brand of yogurt as well
Katy C.
New York , NY
I love the Chobani flips, but this definitely tasted like a diet version. I bought it at target with a coupon so I am not too disappointed.
Allison G.
Painesville, OH
Meh, this is not my favorite variation of the crunch. I like the strawberry better. This crunch is a little too tart for me, but it's good calorie wise and price wise.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
The purple chobani flip yogurts offer a great snack without having the extra calories attached. Each one is only 100 calories.
Jack L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Delicious! This is my favorite flavor of Chobani! Smooth and creamy! You don't even know it's fat free!
Destiny W.
The crunch yogurt's are stinking awesome! Before trying this product I was not sure that I would like something a little bit crunchy and something so smooth, but now that I have tried it I'm addicted
Jelyssa B.
North Billerica, MA
Chobani flips are my absolute favorite. The key lime gets me everytime. Thats the only flavor I like over all the rest.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
I like the taste, almost like a dessert, love the crunchy you get, not too expensive. I just would like to see lower fat and sugar options. Lower sugar, lower carb, and lower calorie.

Looking for your answer?