BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

75% less sugar than regular yogurt*

Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
I was recently on a low carb diet to burn some belly fat and these were on sale at my local rite aid bought in Ever flavor loved how good it taste and the consistency was just right couldn't have asked for a better tasting Greek yogurt and what a plus it is to have little fruit bites to mix in .. yummmmm
Brandy S.
Ashland, AL
You get a lot of product for a great price. And it has a more flavorful product without being over powering. Some yogurt has a unpleasant after taste but I have never had that with this product. I love it and buy it on a weekly basis. It makes a great treat if looking to replace a ice cream to.
Diana G.
I love my Chobani Greek Yogurt, I take it daily to work. It is the perfect on the go snack and when I eat it, I do not feel guilty about it afterwards which is the best part. Its the best yogurt and ever since I've had it, I can't put it down! I would definitely buy it again, and again, and AGAIN!
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
Yogurt is really good. The fruit on the bottom is really tastey. 4 stars because it was slightly thicker than usual. Idk if its the less calorie thing... either way it was still really good a simple way of snacking or addition to breakfast.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love this yogurt and I love this flavor. I like that it has low calories and doesn't make me feel bad for eating it its a relatively healthy snack. I love Greek yogurt and I love chobani!
Mindy H.
Pottsville, PA
This is a great food to eat as a snack or as a lunch! The Greek yogurt is filling and healthy so you don't have to worry about crazy calorie count! The fruit is also tasty and I would def recommend all the varieties.
Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
Great on the go food item that is good for you and tastes good! My mother recommended it to me. I think it's a great value and it's affordable! Great new line from them. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Love the 100 calories yogurts!
Cherry tastes amazing! Best for your buck. I pack these for school and I don’t regret it one bit. Very appetizing and healthy and you can never go wrong with a healthy tasty snack
SARIN C.
Granada Hills, CA
Always been a big fan of a Chobani yogurt! It's super healthy and the price is just right. It's my go to breakfast meal for most mornings, and they have a variety of flavors to buy from. Check it out!
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Makes it easy to keep up with calories, and also tasty yummy. A diet doesn't feel like such a bad thing when you are eating these yogurts. I also love that all the ingredient never taste cheap or fake.