BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

75% less sugar than regular yogurt*

Meghan H.
Tualatin, OR
I love Chobani Greek yogurt. I use it as a staple if I am making Greek food and need to make Tzaziki sauce. However, I wish they would be willing to offer whole milk options for their smaller yogurt cups. Instead, they offer liquidy and sugary tasting yogurt which isn't nearly as pleasant as the real stuff: thick, whole milk yogurt with delicious fruit on the bottom. Real ingredients, better food.
Veronica P.
El Paso, TX
Chobani is my absolute favorite brand of greek yogurt at the moment. I definitely enjoyed buying this today! I loved the flavor of the blend and that there is only good things inside of the product. I try to keep away from sugar and so I like that they use pure cane sugar to create the product. The packaging makes eating on a healthier diet easier.
Rosa G.
This brand is so amazing, every time I buy them in bulk from BJ's I find that it is better to buy them here where you get a lot and a good price. Now for the taste let me tell you , it isn't that tangy, it's amazing and so much flavor in each cup. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a tasteful yogurt and is one a diet.
ebonée h.
This was the first time i tried greek yogurt and i been in love with it since. Its so thick and creamy in a good way. The strawberries taste so good. I will be buying this again. It taste way better than Yoplait version. I'm not a big fan of the fruit that you have to pour in, but this brand ill do it for. And i want some now
Julia J.
I love the taste of this yogurt because it is not as sweet as the others I have had and the texture is thick and not too runny. It helps me stay full throughout the day so I don't snack on unhealthy things and is affordable. I recommend this to people who snack often as a healthier alternative since it's tasty as well.
Desiree G.
Surprise, AZ
I seriously love this brand of Greek yogurt. It's not as sweet as other brands, but the ingredients are real. This one in general is a little bit sweeter than other Chobani ones that I've tried, and it definitely satisfies that sweet tooth without the accompanying guilt; plus, I feel full after-bonus!
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
I like the lower calorie Greek yogurt options. I love the tangy taste of Greek yogurt and this kind of particularly good! Tastes great and it's healthy for you. I recommend this product to others because of the taste and it's just the right amount of tougher for a snack or to add to a meal.
Love Chobani yogurt and the Blackberry flavor is one of my favorites! It's not very sweet, so be warned, but it has a great berry flavor. It also makes an excellent base for a triple berry (or any berry) smoothie. I'd definitely recommend this yogurt, and most of the other Chobani flavors.
Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
Typically, I like to use this yogurt to make smoothies. I don't like having to take pills to get some probiotics in my system so this is a great alternative. It has almost a dry texture on its own but it still tastes good; if you use it in a smoothie you don't even notice the texture.
KeAnn W.
Oak Hill, OH
I pick these up every time i am at the store. i normally eat one cup at lunch everyday if not two of them and if i do not a lunch i eat them as a snack sometime throughout the day. they are not expensive and have a really great flavor!! i recommend these to anyone!!!