BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

75% less sugar than regular yogurt*

Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
I was recently on a low carb diet to burn some belly fat and these were on sale at my local rite aid bought in Ever flavor loved how good it taste and the consistency was just right couldn't have asked for a better tasting Greek yogurt and what a plus it is to have little fruit bites to mix in .. yummmmm
Brandy S.
Ashland, AL
You get a lot of product for a great price. And it has a more flavorful product without being over powering. Some yogurt has a unpleasant after taste but I have never had that with this product. I love it and buy it on a weekly basis. It makes a great treat if looking to replace a ice cream to.
Diana G.
I love my Chobani Greek Yogurt, I take it daily to work. It is the perfect on the go snack and when I eat it, I do not feel guilty about it afterwards which is the best part. Its the best yogurt and ever since I've had it, I can't put it down! I would definitely buy it again, and again, and AGAIN!
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
So good and I love that they're pre packaged. I purchase regular large size plain yogurts but these mini to go packages are a treat especially when I'm on the go or when I get back from the gym and need a quick snack. So good, low sugar, low calories and my favorite flavor !
Tham H.
Hayward , CA
I love blackberries so naturally I love this flavor yogurt! The bonus is that it's under 100 calories which is awesome when you're trying to watch your weight. You can't beat the price on these as well so I like to have them stocked in my refrigerator.
Stephanie R.
The Chobani Simply 100 Black berry yogurt is so yummy! It is great to grab when you are on the run, need a quick snack, and something low on calories. We normally purchase yogurt once a week at the HEB and will most definitely be buying this brand again.
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
Yogurt is really good. The fruit on the bottom is really tastey. 4 stars because it was slightly thicker than usual. Idk if its the less calorie thing... either way it was still really good a simple way of snacking or addition to breakfast.
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
So i personal did not think i would be the type of person to enjoy greek yogurt, but chobanis yogurt is so delicious! I especially enjoy the cherry flavor! i purchased it at my local kroger, and i plan to continue purchasing it!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love this yogurt and I love this flavor. I like that it has low calories and doesn't make me feel bad for eating it its a relatively healthy snack. I love Greek yogurt and I love chobani!
Annie L.
I love Greek yogurt and this is an excellent way to get a low calorie snack or breakfast without feeling guilty! It tastes as good, if not better, than the regular cherry Greek yogurt. I tend to prefer the simply 100 yogurt rather than the regular Greek yogurt.