BY CHOBANI

Fall for pumpkin. Crisp fall weather calls for a little spice. see more...

• Where you guys buy this? Never seen in stores 1 Answers
Chobani® Pumpkin Spice Blended Low-Fat Greek Yogurt 4-5.3 oz. Cups
This is literally "fall" on a cup! I won't lie that at first Chobani yogurt in Pumkin Spice weirded me out. However, I am really happy I gave it a chance. I cannot really describe the flavor but if you are as obsessed with fall and pumpkin spice coffee or candles you will obsess over this. I really recommend everyone to give it a try!
Denee K.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa
When I first saw this at the grocery store I was so excited I wanted to go home and try it right away. Because I love pumpkin spice everything . When I got home I tried it and I honestly didn't like the texture it was very gritty, I was expecting more of like a smooth thick yogurt but instead I felt like I almost had to chew it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
I love this chobani flavor and I am so sad that it is seasonal. I wish it lasted all year long. The flavor is amazing and it tastes just like a pumpkin pie but with less calories. I purchased this at stop and shop for only $1. I would definitely recommend for everyone to try it if they like pumpkin spice.
I was so upset with this product. I love Chobani yogurt and I love everything pumpkin so I thought I would love this yogurt. Unfortunately I hated it. The pumpkin taste was horrible and I don't recommend this flavor but I do recommend this brand.
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.
Very rich flavor, I was positively surprised for low fat yogurt. Chobani always makes good products with texture that's not too think and not too think. Affordable price. I just wish the pumpkin flavor was available year around not just seasonal.
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I love these brands and this pumpkin flavor spiced yogurt is just amazing and yummy. It is a low fat yogurt so indeed it is healthier than most brand out these. It is a good value and it affordable. I would highly recommend this product.
Jeramar R.
Jeramar R.
YUMMY taste just like pumpkin pie, reminds me of fall, i have bought this product a few times before, taste very yummy it is very healthy low fat, it is not expensive less than 2 dollars, you can add granola to it
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Fresno
Oh my dear! Where do I even start?! I love these. As a typical- never mind I won't say the phrase. It taste absolutely delicious. When else can you indulge in pumpkin spice products without feeling guilty?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
The Chobani Pumpkin Spice Blended Greek Yogurt Cups were the perfect addition to my holiday splurges this year. I love Chobani Yogurt, so I was excited and thrilled with this new addition.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
While enjoying most things pumpkin spice flavored, this was not my favorite. The tanginess of the yogurt overpowers the pumpkin spice flavor. It could have used more vanilla.
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys buy this? Never seen in stores