BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fall for pumpkin. Crisp fall weather calls for a little spice.

• Where you guys buy this? Never seen in stores 1 Answers
Lorelei C.
Palm Coast, FL
Saying that I love these is a huge understatement! I'm one of those people who just can't wait for fall to come around because I love pumpkin spice everything! Good price great taste you can't beat that!
Melissa A.
Omaha, NE
Gah, my favorite! Pumpkin everything always is great to me, however this greek yogurt is just to die for. My kids even loved the flavor. It was suttle and not too over powering but still delicious. The smoothness and flavor is one of the best around! Try it for yourself.
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
i was not sure how i would like a pumpkin flavored yogurt, however i think chobani did a good job in blending the flavors together. this is not something i would want to eat year round or daily, but a fun snack! i would buy it again and i recommend the brand because chobani is great quality!
Dagmara A.
Very rich flavor, I was positively surprised for low fat yogurt. Chobani always makes good products with texture that's not too think and not too think. Affordable price. I just wish the pumpkin flavor was available year around not just seasonal.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa
When I first saw this at the grocery store I was so excited I wanted to go home and try it right away. Because I love pumpkin spice everything . When I got home I tried it and I honestly didn't like the texture it was very gritty, I was expecting more of like a smooth thick yogurt but instead I felt like I almost had to chew it
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I really love pumpkin everything but could not get into this yogurt. The tartness was too prominent, I think. I've had other yogurts that tasted basically like pumpkin pie, but this was more straight pumpkin and too tart. I ended up finishing the 4-pack, but I wasn't thrilled about it. Would not buy again.
Caitlin C.
I saw this product right around halloween and thought I would hop on the pumpkin spice train. I had big expectations for this flavor and boy was so disappointed. It just did not have the pumpkin spice flavor I was looking for, way to much spice and not enough pumpkin. I still love Chobani, but this specific flavor was just not for me!
Abbey R.
My favorite thing about fall is pumpkin!! I love this chobani flavor. It tastes like pumpkin pie but without all of the guilt. I was a bit skeptical at first and only bought one but after I tried it I stocked up on my next trip to the grocery store.
Jeramar R.
YUMMY taste just like pumpkin pie, reminds me of fall, i have bought this product a few times before, taste very yummy it is very healthy low fat, it is not expensive less than 2 dollars, you can add granola to it
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
This is my favorite ! It's seasonal which sucks. It is very fair priced, and it tastes amazing. It has just enough of the pumpkin flavor but it isn't over powering. It can be found at any grocery store around late august.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys buy this? Never seen in stores