BY CHOBANI

Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Jamie M.
Gainesville
We use chobani a lot to cook with and I love it, it is super thick and creamy and it adds great flavor if you make curry or if you want a smoothy, I even make a ton of different dressings with it. Plus the CEO of the company gave his employees a share of the company before it went public and that means the world to me as a consumer. I have nothing bad to say about this product. Try it with honey and your favorite fruit, you will not be disappointed.
Bethany H.
Homer, NY
Obviously this is plain yogurt so I can’t talk about how delicious and flavorful it is but I can tell you it is the best yogurt to put in a smoothie! I love the texture and thickness of this. It is so filling. If you are on a diet, eat a yogurt for breakfast and it truly will hold you over until lunch. Favorite yogurt brand! It can be on the pricier side but they often have coupons or store sales on this product
Van E.
The plain yogurt is perfect for a diy treat! What I do is mix in my protein powder with granola and some fruit. I may also add a little more milk if it becomes too thick. Everything is super tasty and super easy. Chobani® Plain Non-FatChobani® Blended Vanilla Whole MilkChobani® Blended Coconut
Nicci B.
Wasilla
Delicious with fresh fruit, or granola or as a substitute for milk, for a light snack or breakfast. Good value for a large size. It does take some getting used to, the flavor is bitter. Costco has it or Kroger. My mom recommended it to me and I definitely would.
Katlin S.
Mount Airy, NC
I use this for my smoothies. I haven't purchased this lately because it is winter and I normally enjoy a smoothie on a warmer day. I purchased this at Food Lion. I bought it a few times, it did it's job as a smoothie base but I haven't tried it by itself.
Tera M.
I love the texture of this yogurt, however I usually mix it with honey or granola just to give it a little more flavor. I preferably don’t eat my yogurt plain so I like adding more to the plain ones! All in all though, I love the flavor and heaviness of the yogurt.
Benton P.
What's to say about this product other than how great it is. I rather the plain flavor because I blend it in with my protein shakes to get that extra boost of nutritients that I'm looking for. That and it is filling. Great for meal peeps and meal replacements.
Hayley T.
Front Royal, VA
I love plain yogurt, especially for smoothie making! This is my favorite type of yogurt to eat, I also like to use it as a sour cream since the flavor is similar. I would recommend this to others! This is healthier than fruit yogurts that are packed with sugar.
Ashley H.
Hamilton NJ
Perfection! Whenever I need to eat a little healthier I grab some Chobani and sip up my favorite tzatziki and carrots! I love it’s smooth crisp taste! Compared to other greek yogurts on the market Chobani is the thickest and creamiest!
Brittney S.
Centerville, MN
I liked this yogurt because it has a smooth taste to it. I am picky about my Greek yogurts because it needs to have the right consistency and this one does! Super healthy and keeps me fill throughout the morning. I would recommend this to others!