Chobani® Plain Whole Milk uploaded by nikkie A.Chobani® Plain Whole Milk uploaded by Amy S.

BY CHOBANI #24 in Yogurt

Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

nikkie A.
Henderson, NV
I really enjoy this yogurt. My favorite thing to do is add a little bit of it to my smoothies so it can be a meal replacer. I also like substituting yogurt for sour cream in my taco and quesadilla recipes. It feels more healthy this way. Even though it is decently priced and I don’t find it to be expensive, I always feel very lucky when I see that it’s on sale at Costco. Usually buy one get one free. If anyone did ask I would definitely recommend this yogurt brand over others.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I love this yogurt . If you add gave to it , itastes like ice cream, and plain it tastes like sour cream.Its a greAT alternative to both and a lot healthier. I would recommend to friends and family and buy again.Yummy!!I bought this from Costco.At Costco they had samples of it with gave and without .Its also very well priced.
Van E.
The plain yogurt is perfect for a diy treat! What I do is mix in my protein powder with granola and some fruit. I may also add a little more milk if it becomes too thick. Everything is super tasty and super easy. Chobani® Plain Non-FatChobani® Blended Vanilla Whole MilkChobani® Blended Coconut
Melissa S.
Glen Head
Love this yogurt. So versatile! I make my smoothies, fruit bowls, and also my cakes with them. Probably the best tasting Greek yogurt out there, and I’ve tried my fair trade of other Greek yogurts. I also love that it’s plain so I can basically flavor it up with fresh fruits or even cinnamon.
Eniola O.
Richmond, TX
I love chobani yogurt I mainly use it for my overnight oats and it is very filling. I love yogurt in general but the fact that it is non fat doesn’t make me feel so bad for eating it :) I recommend low fat chobani for anyone looking to add dairy to their diet with a minimal amount of calories.
Shanita M.
USA
I use this plain yogurt in my daily diet and its multipurposeful. I've mixed it with hot sauce and made a buffalo dressing for salad, have added vanilla extract and cinnamon and fresh fruit to create the perfect parfait, and have even added a a little with cinnamon to top off the perfect baked sweet potato! Alll very yummy and great use.
Pearltheodora C.
Grand Terrace, CA
So I'm not the biggest fan of Greek yogurt every time I've tasted yogurt and never really made me feel all that good but I will say that I gave this three stars because this was the best Greek yogurt that I have tasted and I don't have the highest standards when it comes to Greek yogurt
Andrea C.
Merced, CA
Thick and creamy this is a great plain yogurt that can be used to make Nann Bread, adds protein to smoothies and makes a great parfait with strawberries and granola, add a touch of honey and it’s perfect. So many ideas for this yogurt, also great to add in banana or blueberry bread.
Daven T.
I love using plain yogurt and making all sorts of things. Mix it with an apple, walnuts, and a drizzle of honey. Or in place of sour cream in any dish. Or in curry marinade for chicken. As a side with any curry if you use yogurt, shredded cucumber, and cilantro it is amazing.
Caitlin D.
Largo
This was by far my favorite yogurt to use on top of different dishes and even in a parfait. The Taste was extremely delicate and creamy. I ended up buying it because it was on sale at Publix and I am glad that I did. I would definitely recommend this to others.