BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Great with fruit! Creamy and high in protein. If you are looking for a sugar filled yogurt this is plain! Sugar content low adding fruit, granola, or agave can flavor it up. I am going for a healthy breakfast. So this works great for me.
Paul B.
Really good yoghurt choice. I like to eat this week a side of fresh berries. A good value and one of the cheaper Greek yoghurt brands. Tastes similar to Siggi’s but is much more affordable. Only downside is the texture, not too pleasant.
Nazastyle J.
Salem
Is one of the best organic Greek yogurt I have used. I love this with my oatmeal in the morning.
Kate S.
United states
We just love this stuff at our house! I use it all the time. Toddler breakfasts, fluffier tastier omelets, Indian raita, in place of sour cream for tacos... an endless list!
Kell A.
Not my favorite flavor but it’s very versatile, to give it a better taste you can mix it with protein powder or fruit. Amazing texture though.
AndreA B.
Millbrook, AL
It’s a great yogurt to have at home the plain flavor Allows you to mix anything into it to make it your own one day I mix papaya and honey the next berries it allows ore versatility
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
This can be used multiple ways. It is unsweetened... so I use it as a substitute for sour cream. I also mix with honey and 🍯 add it to a smoothie!
Katie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chobani is my most favorite yogurt. My favorite thing about it is how much protein content it has. I never feel guilty about eating it for any meal of the day or for a snack. I add frozen fruit daily and also granola. Chobani is the best and I would never buy anything else.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I personally choose this yogurt for its probiotics . I purchase this often. Great for gut health and reproductive health. A little pricey . Healthy . Always on my list . Recommend for anyone , especially with antibiotics or being sick . I'm using the vanilla right now
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
I love Chobani Greek Yogurt! I use it all the time in place of Sour Cream when cooking. It's amazing and adds the perfect tang!
Taylor T.