BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Susy N.
ELIZABETH, NJ
If you're trying to lose some weight this plain nonfat Greek yogurt is honestly the way to go. It doesn't taste that good but if you add a little bit of sugar on it it will taste amazing!
Michele J.
My favorite brand of yogurt! It is so smooth and silky. I love to mix it with my protein powder and vanilla extract to give it an extra boost of flavor
Silas B.
Grand Blanc
The non fat yogurt is an amazing source of protein. Perfect for thickening smoothies or just as a snack.
Miguel Z.
Jacksonville
It is really good. I love the taste and texture. It’s really creamy and it has excellent flavor.
Simona W.
Tasty yogurt, creamy and nutritious. Good for breakfast with some cereal or you can add whatever you like, blueberries, strawberries. No extra sugars. Great price too! I recommend it, you won’t be disappointed
Becca V.
This is the perfect yogurt. I add this to everything: smoothies, dressings, sauces and drinks. It add creaminess without the fat of sour cream, and add a bit of tang to sweet recipes. Truly a staple in my house, I probably use it a couple of times per day!
Christine R.
Lake Elsinore , CA
So yummy!! I love that I can use it for multiple things like a avocado sauce for shrimp tacos or with banana strawberry protein shake
Tanja L.
New York
I use China I plain Greek yogurt to cook all the time. It’s a great milk and heavy cream substitute. It’s also great to use to make tzaziki sauce. :)
Evie N.
Real Greek yogurt, not an imposter. Thick, smooth, creamy texture that can be eaten with any fruit, honey or even used as sour cream.
Morgan S.
Indianapolis
Chobani is by far the best Greek yogurt out on the market. Always great deals and lots of flavors to choose from!
Taylor T.