BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Holly A.
Exeter
One of our family’s favorites. We use it in place of sour cream as it’s much healthier. Worth the money and tastes great.
Lexey M.
Clanton
I mainly use this in smoothies, it doesn't taste too good by itself but it pairs well with granola and fruit
Nedely G.
I love this product its taste is very healthy I like it because I can eat it at any time of the day I love it!!!
Samantha C.
Ludowici
I started buying the plain non fat Chobani Greek yogurt to add some protein to my smoothies, and to use as a substitute for sour cream. I can’t tell a difference! I really can’t stomach it by itself lol, but mixed in stuff it’s good!
Kimberly G.
Kingsland
Great for using in recipes as substitute for oil, high in protein, great with granola or chocolate chips on top. Very affordable and easy to access at most major chain grocery stores. I love the many other flavors available! I use it as sour cream substitute on my fajitas!
Pauline S.
Vallejo
Really good to be plain and non fat for smoothies. It helped me go on a meal plan that helped me watch my calorie intake.
Sarah S.
This is a good brand it is thick and creamy and a great yogurt to mix in whatever you like. I recommend mixing in chocolate protein powder, it tastes like frosting!
Jolyn R.
Las Vegas
This yogurt is great for if you want something simple with not a lot of calories. If you want, you could add some berries and granola on it to add a little taste
Grace C.
united states
Chobani is my favorite Greek yogurt brand it's smooth and it has a great flavor!!! You can put anything inside of it. Personally I love to put fruit inside to add some more flavor. It is still good without adding anything!
Rachel C.
Brooklyn
I love Chobani it is my favorite greek yogurt!!! My favorite thing about it is that it’s all natural! The texture is smooth and thick not liquidy like other yogurts. My favorite is original but i love the ones with the fruit on the bottom as well!
Taylor T.