BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kara C.
Knoxville
I NEVER go to any other brand for greek yogurt. This one is perfect for the dips I make, adding to smoothies, and even making frozen yogurt. I make quite a few dips (I love veggies) and Chobani is the perfect consistency!
Colleen H.
lombard
this tastes very good it it heavy so I would not recommend for someone who is sensitive to dairy
Yogita S.
San Jose
I prefer Chobani for plain yogurt. This is such a stiff yogurt and I enjoy eating it. But I feel it's a little expensive
Jordan C.
Rogers
Good yogurt... Healthy & affordable. Can be bought at grocery stores like walmart. Tastes yummy
Amanda O.
Raleigh
Love this yogurt. I don’t eat it as is. I mix berries or granola into it. Sometimes I blend them into my smoothies
Clory F.
Rantoul
Go to breakfast yogurt! I put strawberries, granola, and blueberries in it. 😋 so yummy.
Naomi R.
Philadelphia
Thick and creamy. Great for smoothies, baking and using as a sour cream substitute. I have been using this product for a few years and will continue to purchase. Good quality at a fair price.
Andrea N.
This is my go-to plain, nonfat Greek yogurt. I buy it every week to make sure we have plenty at home. I make it into a veggie dip by mixing in Hidden Valley powder dressing and dip packets.
Christy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love adding Chobani plain Yogurt to my smoothies, or tossing a few pieces of fruit and granola into it, adding a drizzle of honey or agave, and BAM snack time. Like...WA-BAM.
Mary K.
Very plain, not my favorite. The vanilla and strawberry are much much better. The other Greek yogurt is better.
Taylor T.