BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sydney B.
Chobani® Plain Non-Fat is the perfect afternoon snack! I always pick up a cup after lunch to pick me up at work. Great for getting in your protein without the guilt lots of calories and sugar. Keeps me full!
Tori A.
Dumfries
I like this type of yogurt because I use it as a dipping sauce for baked zucchini! I put a little bit of lemon juice and some chive and it’s perfect! I’m a repeat consumer and I would recommend to others.
Adam B.
Baltimore
Whenever I make a yogurt marinde or tzatziki dressing I turn to Chobani. It's also great for using in smoothies. Greek yogurt is a great way to get protein and probiotics.
Megan K.
port Charlotte
Love this yogurt, I usually mix it in with my fruit smoothies. Gives it the extra calories I need and my kids love it too
Chelsey A.
Love this Greek yogurt. Eat this daily with kind granola and maple syrup. This is a little more expensive, but a good healthy alternative than they stuff with added sugar and artificial flavors. I highly recommend!
Emilee R.
Great plain greet yogurt! My stores usually have the single cups on sale for $1 or less so super cost efficient and a great product to have on hand. I use it in chicken salad, pasta salad, as a source cream substitute, in smoothies, in overnight oats - everything!
Jamie D.
Gainesville, FL
This yogurt is great to use in recipes! I’ve made tzaziki with it, used it in pancakes for a rich texture, and even used it to make healthy Alfredo-style sauce for pasta and veggies! Id definitely recommend it as a healthy alternative to ingredients like sour cream.
اريانا ب.
Oklahoma City
I typically use this when I’m cooking. It’s a nice consistency and add a rich flavor to the meals that I cook. I would definitely recommend this affordable option
McKenzie M.
Lake Forest
Love Chobani plain Greek yogurt! I love pairing this with granola and peanut butter and topped with fresh fruit. Makes for a healthy snack and great taste.
Vanessa H.
Dallas, TX
Thick and delicious, I use this mostly to make Naans or Tika masala. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good fat free Greek yogurt
Taylor T.