BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristin M.
Newport
My go to when it comes to creating unique parfaits. Love the endless possibilities and the texture is my favorite by far.
Samantha R.
Lewis Center , OH
Love using this stuff I’m my smoothies! Adds protein but not all the yucky stuff I want to avoid in a healthier smoothie
Amye R.
Jacksonville, GA
This is a great alternative to sour cream on veggies and the base of dips. It holds together well and is nice and creamy.
Lea R.
Erie, PA
I use this yogurt for smoothies but sometimes the bitter taste ruins it. But I do love how long a large cup of it lasts!
Nadine B.
Hanover Twp, PA
Looove the plain flavor! Thick and creamy and is awesome with honey! I also add it to my mashed potatoes instead of milk!
Ashley W.
valley stream
Great products for yeast infections if you are prone to that this and apple cider vinegar will help with your ph balance
Cally H.
Hernando
Great for cooking! You can tell this is good quality yogurt and not filled with junk like most other name brand yogurts.
Tiana G.
Sounds weird but I actually use this in my hair. This yogurt is very good to use as a hair mask and I do it all the time.
Elizabeth B.
houston
I use it as a substitute for any recipe that calls for sour cream and use it in smoothies for a good source of protein
Breck K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My favorite greek yogurt! I too it with granola, honey, and fresh fruit for a snack. It also makes the best guacamole!!
Taylor T.