BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Viv G.
Great for smothies....my good am friend!!!Just add fruits and enjoy! I normally get it from Walmart or Bogo at Publix.
Nami M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this. I normally add honey and sometimes fruits! It’s so delicious and healthy :) it’s actually pretty filling too!
Alicia D.
Tasteless obviously but a great healthy option for breakfast. I usually mix with fruit and cinnamon to help the bitterness.
Libby S.
Good yogurt but I usually put grana in it to give it some flavor. The plain is good because it doesn't have a lot of sugar.
Marina P.
Philadelphia
A great snack for any time of the day. Also great taste. Not even pricey. For just a two dollars i could buy two of these.
Lauren S.
Wingdale , NY
I felt that this yogurt was just a little too funny for my preference, the flavor is good for being a nonfat yogurt though
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is really good! I would def buy again, it’s a little pricey in my opinion but it’s healthier for you so it’s worth it
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
I Love This Yogurt. My husband likes the vanilla flavored one mixed with granola. It's one of my family's favorite snacks.
Macie V.
Galveston, TX
I love this yogurt for my morning smoothies. I like to buy the big container from SAM'S and like to keep it in the fridge.
madeline t.
Madison, WI
Rich and creamy, great substitution to make recipes healthier, a bit expensive. I only buy this product when it is on sale.
Taylor T.