BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Kassi K.
One of the most versatile products in my fridge! I love the smaller portions for these because it allows me to use just what I need for each recipe.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
This is a good yogurt to mix with protein powder or to mix into things. It has a very neutral taste to it. Nothing too special but it's still not bad
Marie H.
Wadsworth, OH
Greek yogurt is basically a food group for me. I eat it for breakfast and I use it in place of sour cream. Chobani has been my favorite brand so far!
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Not only do I eat this kind, but it is safe and healthy for my dog to eat as well! Either frozen or off the spoon, it's a great taste and texture!
Christina R.
This is my favorite yogurt to use as a sour cream substitute! We put t on chili, tacos, and whatever else does with sour cream! Highly recommended
Lynette D.
St Charles, IL
This is sometimes hard to find but I love to use it in place of sour cream and other things in recipes. I like how it doesn’t have any added sugar.
Elizabeth S.
This is my go to yogurt. Rather than buying the high sugar fruit on the bottom yogurt, I purchase this and add my own fruit for a healthier option
Nicole B.
magnolia
I love yogurt and usually the flavored ones but the plain is awesome. Just enough flavor and not bitter like some plain yogurts. Highly recommend.
jennifer L.
Carpentersville
I bought a big container of this for making smoothies with. it is pretty good and having a big container of it can last you a while and it's handy
Mila M.
Columbus, OH
This can be used multiple ways. It is unsweetened... so I use it as a substitute for sour cream. I also mix with honey and 🍯 add it to a smoothie!
Taylor T.