BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Emily P.
I love the flavor and consistency of this yogurt. I eat it with granola, berries, or just add shone to my morning smoothie.
Morgan B.
I make a smoothie for breakfast and this is my favorite yogurt to put in my smoothie. It tastes good and is not too sweet!
Libby S.
Good yogurt but I usually put grana in it to give it some flavor. The plain is good because it doesn't have a lot of sugar.
Emily L.
Payson, UT
I love these yogurts because I know I need them and they have so many options for low fat options or other healthy choices
Viv G.
Great for smothies....my good am friend!!!Just add fruits and enjoy! I normally get it from Walmart or Bogo at Publix.
Maritza T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how this plain Greek yogurt taste with some fresh fruit added to it for it for a nice flavor without the extra sugar
Heidi M.
Pueblo, CO
I use pain greek yogurt as a sour cream substitute on my baked sweet potatoes. I like this brand, because it's all natural.
Micah C.
Mead
I think this makes the perfect base for parfaits. Love mixing in fresh berries, cacao, coconut, and honey to sweeten. Yum!
Dax R.
I love this yogurt! It comes in a perfect size. I typically use it to substitute in cooking for mayonnaise or cream cheese.
Alicia D.
Tasteless obviously but a great healthy option for breakfast. I usually mix with fruit and cinnamon to help the bitterness.
Taylor T.