BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Jaime D.
Akron, NY
This was actually really good! I mixed a little organic granola in it and was so yummy! It’s very healthy for you and definitely one of my go to yogurts
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
Very good product to add all kinds of yummies to it. It's an affordable and convenient breakfast go to. I purchase this every week at the grocery store.
Tiphany M.
It is perfect for making smoothies, the plain makes it easy to make the smoothie any flavor you like, or eating it with granola makes it very good also!
Caroline O.
Grandview, TX
Tasty, healthy, & nutritious. I use this in certain recipes because it's tangy & creamy and adds a lot to recipes that call for sour cream.
Sydney H.
I eat yoghurt every day for breakfast with a little fruit and honey, and this is definitely my favourite brand. It’s rich and creamy and super delicious.
Hailee C.
Bedford Ma
I love the fact that this yogurt is so versatile. I use it as sour cream or I flavor it with mio or liquid crystal light! So yummy and great for protein!
Michele J.
My favorite brand of yogurt! It is so smooth and silky. I love to mix it with my protein powder and vanilla extract to give it an extra boost of flavor
Eve K.
Love Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Banana I have it almost every morning for breakfast with some fresh fruit and it keeps me full until lunch
Heidi W.
Good for cooking. I prefer the smaller size since its perfect for using with any recipe. Also good for adding fresh fruits. For sweetness, I add honey
Monica F.
south river
It is great for adding into shakes! I don't usually eat plain yogurt plain. However if you throw some fresh fruit on it and some honey it's outstanding
Taylor T.