BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Pastriez M.
I use this yogurt in a lot of my recipes and smoothies. I just love the way this Greek yogurt taste compared to many others.
Jenea P.
Denver, CO
Very good with making parfaits smoothies in the morning mixed with applesauce or honey definitely good even make a face mask
Lisa D.
NORTH TONAWANDA
Excellent flavor..works great for making smoothies! Has a good shelf life in the refrigerator. I will be a lifelong customer.
Janice B.
bear
Smooth, easy to digest, small size for lunch. Better quality than store brands. Available at most grocery stores. Good value
Shannon N.
Sunbright, TN
Made the mistake of buying this one. Let's just say, I am not an unflavored yogurt kind of girl! Not the companies fault tho!
I like this yogurt because it has less sugar and fat. I like sour taste of it, really nice for smoothies and morning oatmeal.
Ana R.
Cordova, TN
Es muy rico, me gusta este yogurt. Generalmente son acidos pero este no lo es tanto... el precio me parece caro pero es bueno
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite Greek yogurt 😭 perfect for parfaits, overnight oats, smoothies, literally whatever! (As long as it's unflavored)
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
This is the healthiest option. Plain Greek yogurt is low on sugar giving me the opportunity to add on fresh fruit for flavor.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a good base yogurt for granola, fruit, and more! I currently have a ton in my freezer and plan on making froyo soon!
Taylor T.