BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Suzy G.
I love this yogurt.  It has a very smooth texture.  It is very low sugar, and has only non-GMO ingredients.  It tastes plain but is great with fruit added.  I also use it in recipes.  I buy it regularly.  I get it at Kroger.  I highly recommend this yogurt!
Jillian N.
BINGHAMTON, NY
I cannot live without this yogurt! whether in my overnight oats or a perfect midday snack, this yogurt is delicious and hits the mark on macros. Topped with fresh fruit or granola, you have a healthy and filling snack. I get these at my local walmart!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I buy this every time I go grocery shopping. It’s very good and rich and I always add granola to mine! It’s a healthy option for breakfast and even a snack! Love this and would recommend! Great price as well!
Rachel F.
I love this is a great quick breakfast food because I can just throw in any fruit like bananas and strawberries. It’s not like the jelly where you have to mix it and it tastes more natural and it’s high in protein. If I eat one of these in the morning then I don’t get hungry quickly it’s a little bit sour but that’s all about preference
Nina P.
Plain chobani yogurt is life! It’s a good value and I love love love drizzling honey over it. You can buy it from any of your local grocery stores and add honey or any type of fruit ! Recommend this everyone
Keishia D.
Chobani® Plain Non-Fat is very creamy, good tasting, and affordable. Can be mixed with many fruits and vegetables. I’ve tried this yogurt several times before and is available at all grocery stores
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this yogurt. It has a bit of a tart flavor to it which I like and is so good paired with fruit or granola! I also use it in smoothies and it makes it the perfect consistency! Low calorie and filling!
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
We use this yogurt in all of our recipes that need yogurt or cream. I don't much care for the taste of the plain yogurt itself, but it's a good consistency to use in cooking. It is a pretty good value too.
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
I use it mostly in smoothies and it works great. But it separates a lot, so by the time I reach the bottom it is a much drier consistency. I will continue to use it because it has the lowest amount of sugar out of all of the others I like.
Jared K.
Conway, SC
I have eaten this yogurt many times as it is pretty low in fat and high in protein. I usually buy it at Walmart and it’s a pretty good value and can be found in single servings for as little as a dollar.
Taylor T.