BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Jayna A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Kinda tart tasting, which is what you would expect from plain yogurt. I do think the consistency is good and the yogurt brand is good overall. Would definitely be good if topped with fruits
Emily E.
Yummmm!!! I love Greek yogurt and no one does it better than Chobani! Such a good, healthy, high protein snack for such a good price! They are so good to pack in lunches or take on the go. I have bought many times and will continue to keep in the fridge!
Michelle L.
I do not care for Greek yogurt by itself, but instead use it when cooking in place of butter and milk. Chobani provides a great value, as it is usually just $1 when I purchase a cup at Target. It also makes a great, healthy treat for my dog on occasion.
Pamela D.
austin
The consistency and taste of this brand is incredible. It’s smooth and the best addition to any smoothie! I have this yogurt at breakfast with some nuts and fruit and it’s the perfect compliment. I buy this every week!
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
I love to use this to put in my smoothies or use it to dip some of my favorite fruits in. I’m not the biggest fan of eating yogurt by itself but I will with this one. Tastes better than most yogurts!
Kimberly G.
Kingsland, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Great for using in recipes as substitute for oil, high in protein, great with granola or chocolate chips on top. Very affordable and easy to access at most major chain grocery stores. I love the many other flavors available! I use it as sour cream substitute on my fajitas!
Micha B.
It's plain yogurt. Plain and simple. I buy this to put in my morning smoothies. 2 tablespoons is the perfect amount! Plus, I can also add some honey to it for a nice midday treat too!
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
This is my favorite Greek Yogurt out there (besides my homemade version)! I love the natural ingredients and how it is low in sugar. There's no unnecessary/unhealthy additives. I blend it with dry peanut butter and unsweetened cacao for a not-so-sweet waffle topping and I love using it to make tzaziki! You can't go wrong with this yogurt.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
I use this in my smoothies. Gives it a great base without adding a lot of extra fat and calories. It’s a okay taste by itself but I could never just eat it alone I have to have something to give it some flavor.
Leona G.
San Francisco, CA
I love using this as a substitute for sour cream on tacos and for other meals. I mix lime, avocado and cilantro in it and it’s so yummy. My go to for Greek yogurt - love the texture!
Taylor T.