BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mollie E.
Cleveland, TN
I use this for my chicken salad recipe. It’s great! I’d suggest looking up ways to substitute Greek yogurt for more fatty foods!
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
I used for making Curry. It was a bit creamier than I expected but it worked out just fine. I bought it at Walmart for a dollar.
Bree B.
I add berries, flax seeds, or almonds. It’s a great start to the day or a great and filling snack. Super healthy and low in sugar
Breanne B.
Carson city, NV
I use the large tubs of plain for frozen yogurt bars and treats. Easy to use easy to add things like fresh fruit and taste fresh.
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
I love using this yogurt to cook with. I use it as a substitute to sour cream. Everything end up being creamy and smooth. Yummy!
Charlene N.
Oxford, MA
Our household uses chobani plain greek yogurt in place of sour cream! It's a wonderful and healthier option packed with protein.
Myriana S.
I like it, although its flavor alone is not so nice I can give you the taste you want by adding the fruit you want. I love him!!
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
I really like this greek yogurt! It's super low calorie and a high quality product. It's really healthy and makes you feel good!
Brittany S.
West Dundee, IL
Very good yogurt, it kinda reminds me of a cheesy taste so that always goes off well for me. Goes well with granola and honey!
Lauren B.
Hoboken, NJ
Healthy way to start your morning, goes great in a smoothie with some fresh fruit to sweeten it up without all the added sugars
Taylor T.